Change Windows 8 Start Menu into Windows 7
Windows 8 has lots of new features like Metro style start screen, Ribbon UI, new lock screen, and more. If you are using the Windows 8 and also enjoying the new Windows 8 start menu. But lots of user are facing problem with the new Windows 8 start menu and they are missing the old Windows 7 start menu.
So here is the simple way to get the Windows 7 Start menu in Windows 8. For this you have to download Win 8 Start Menu Changer. Win 8 Start Menu Changer is a simple but handy application for the new operating system Windows 8, which lets you change the default appearance of the Start Menu to the one on Windows 7. In addition you can also enable or disable the Metro Ribbon UI, File Explorer and other functions.
Features of Windows 8 Start Menu Changer
1. Simple interface, easy to operate.
2. Change the Start menu button in the style of Windows 7
3. Enable or disable the interface Metro Ribbon UI and file browser UI at any time.
4. The application is managed from the Windows notification area (also called point system tray).
5. Available in English and Spanish.
6. The application automatically restarts the File Browser with administrator privileges to apply changes.