To connect the Android smartphone with the PC or Mac you need a Android USB drivers, without these driver you can’t connect your smartphone with the system and can’t manage the files on your desktop. These USB drivers allow you to transfer media from your PC or Mac to your Smartphone’s storage. Once the drivers are installed, you can do lots of task on your system like move data from system to phone or phone to system, browse the smartphone files on your system. If the drivers are not installed you can’t do these tasks and most of the android smartphone users are facing the same problem on their device.
Today in this guide we share the Android USB drivers for all the latest smartphone like Nexus, LG, Sony, HTC, Samsung, Xiaomi, Moto etc. All you have to download the driver on your system and install, after that you can easily connect your android to your windows or MAC.
Android USB Drivers for Windows and Mac
1. Google Nexus Drivers. These drivers will work on all the Nexus device like Nexus 5, 4, 7 etc, you can download the official USB drivers here
2. Moto USB drivers. Include devices like the Moto X, Moto G, Moto E etc. you can download the USB drivers for both Windows and Mac here.
3. Samsung Android USB Drivers. A complete list of drivers for all the latest Samsung smartphone like Note, Galaxy etc. Download the Samsung USB drivers here
4. LG Drivers for Windows and MAC. Include the LG G3, LG G3, LG G Flex etc. You can download the official drivers from here.
5. Xiaomi USB drivers. All the latest drivers for the Xiaomi Device like Redmi 1s, Mi3, Mi4, Redmi note are available here.
6. HTC USB Drivers. Works on HTC One M8, HTC M7, HTC One Mini etc. you can download the official HTC Sync Manager Drivers, this will install the drivers on your system.
Download ADB and Fasboot Drivers
If you want to root your device or want to install custom recovery on your android smartphone, then you need a ADB and Fastboot drivers. You can download the Windows Tool here to install the ADB and Fastboot drivers. For MAC User read this guide.