Windows 8 comes with a new lock screen, you can also try the new Windows 8 Lock screen on your Windows 7, Vista and XP PC with the help of free app WinLock PRO. WinLock PRO allows you customizes your Windows lock screen easily, with this app you can change the background of your lock screen, change profile picture, change color scheme and more. The app is totally free and Works with Windows XP, Vista and 7
All you have to do is install the WinLock PRO on your Windows PC to get the Windows 8 Lock screen on your Windows. Below is the guide which helps you to change the Windows 7 Lockscreen into Windows 8 Lock screen.
Read Also: Get Windows 8 Metro Style Look on Windows 7
How to Get Windows 8 Lock screen On Windows 7, Vista & XP
1. Download and install the WinLock PRO app on your desktop to get started. The app is easy to use, the user interface is clear and uncomplicated, the entire software is fully customizable with many extra options to suit your every need .
2. After the Installation run the app on your Windows PC, at first time it will ask you to enter the password for the lock screen.
3. Now go to the setting to configure the app, right click on the WinLock PRO icon form the windows task bar to access the setting option.
4. From here you can choose a background, color scheme and profile picture; select a password or USB key to lock the screen; and leave notes for other people to read. After
5. Once you setup the password and user name of your choice you are good to go. Hit the Lock button form the taskbar icon to get the app started. That’s it now you have the new Windows 8 Lock Screen is enabled on your Windows 7, Vista & XP PC.
We have tested this app on our windows 7 64bit PC and it works smoothly. If you want to try the new Lock screen on your PC curious about the new look. Just try Win Lock Pro.