If you want to try the new Windows 8 Experience like Windows 8 Login Screen, Themes, Wallpapers, Metro UI, Aero’s Auto-Colorization, Taskbar UserTile and much more on your Windows 7 PC, try this tool Windows 8 UX Pack. It’s a freeware app which allows you to try the experience of Windows 8 on Windows 7 PC.
Windows 8 UXP is compatible with both Windows 7 x86 and x64. To use this app you have to uninstall any previous Windows 8 packs if you already using them. Its simple to use and you can also uninstall easily from Control panel.
Download the Windows 8 UX Pack from here and install it in your Windows 7 PC.
After the installation you can see the new Windows 8 Start Screen on your Windows 7 Desktop.
From here you can enjoy all features of Windows 8 Like Wallpapers, Theme, Store, Settings, App and all.
Read Also: 7 Free Windows 8 Metro Themes
Read Also: Windows 8 New Keyboard Shortcuts
Features of Windows 8 UX Pack
1. M3 user interface for installation/configuration
2. One-click installation/configuration
3. UxStyle memory patching
4. Windows 8 Aero Glass or Lite theme
5. Instant M2 and M3 wallpaper/logon screen customization
6. UserTile with current user/wallpaper auto configured on login