Want to know how to restore your Google Pixel device’s original factory firmware. Facing some problem with the latest 7 Nougat firmware on your Pixel phone and want to flash Factory images on Google Pixel and Pixel XL Android phone. Here is the detailed guide which you can follow on your phone and install the same on your phone. This will help you to fix any issues with your phone and or allows you unroot your phone if you already rooted the phone.
All you need the latest Firmware for the Google Pixel and Pixel XL phone and ADB drivers to flash the same with a fastboot method. This one is one of the safest ways to go back to the original firmware and fix all the issues which are you facing on your phone, This guide will wipe all your data from the phone, so do take the full backup of your phone and save it in some safe place. Read All the instruction very carefully and follow the steps carefully. Download link of the Factory Images of Google Pixel and Pixel XL are below.
Download Factory Images of Google Pixel and Pixel XL
- Download Factory image for “marlin” for Pixel XL here.
- Download Factory image for “sailfish” for Pixel here.
Steps to Flash Factory Image on Google Pixel Devices
1. First, you have to unlock the bootloader of your phone. Check out this guide to unlock the bootloader of your Pixel phone.
2. Now setup the ADB drivers from here and you will see the ADB folder on your Windows C Driver (C:/ADB).
3. Now unzip the Factory image folder of the Google Pixel until you see the flash-all.bat file on the folder. And copy all the files in the ADB folder that you created in Step 2.
5. Now connect your Pixel phone to the PC with the USB cable.
6. Once the phone is connected, open the ADB folder and run the flash-all.bat script from the ADB folder we extracted in Step 3.
7. Now your phone will boot in bootloader mode and flashing process will start., And this will take some time to install all the files on your Pixel phone.
8. Once the script finishes, your device reboots. And the latest firmware is successful installed on your phone.
So with this way you can quickly flash the latest Android Firmware on your Google pixel phone.