How to Automatically Share Google Plus Updates On Facebook
Sometimes its difficult to post your update to each social networking websites separately, But now you can automatically share your Google Plus updates on Facebook. So today we come with a trick which allows you to post your Google Plus update to your Facebook account. To apply this trick you don’t need any app or tool. To do this all you have to do is make some changes in your Google Plus account.
The trick is so simple only you have to add your Facebook secret email address in any of your Google Plus circle. So next time, whenever you want to share a post from Google Plus to Facebook, simply add that email to the share box and it should work just as fine.
How to To Connect Google Plus to Facebook.
1. Go to m.facebook.com and login with your Facebook ID and Password
2. Click Photo under the space to type a status update
3. Underneath “Upload via Email” you’ll see a unique email address that you can use to update your Facebook status via email.
4. Now you have the Facebook Email Address with you, so its time to go Google Plus Page. Go to the Google Plus circles tab and Create a new Circle from the name of Facebook and add the Facebook secret email address as a contact to your Google Plus circles.
5. So next time when you are composing an update on your Google Plus account, be sure to enter the name of the circle in the “Sharing options” field.
All done, now you can post your Google Plus status on Facebook automatically. You can also try the above method from your mobile too. Simply open your Google Plus account on your mobile, and share your status with the Facebook circle that you created, it will be automatically posted on your Facebook wall within a couple of minutes.
Thanks PJ Rosenberg for the tip. We have tested this method on our Google Plus and it works just as fine.
Subscribe on Youtube