Today we will show you how you can user your iPad with your Digital Camera or a DSLR, all of us love to click pictures on our holidays. Now you can use your Digital camera or DSLR with your iPad to share the images easily with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit accessory. With the help of this cool accessory you can easily move all your clicked image to iPad without using computer and iTunes.
The Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit includes two accessories for importing photos and videos
1. Camera Connector: With this you can connect your Digital camera with your iPad using USB cable.
2. SD Card Reader: With this you can connect your SD card directly to the iPad.
With the Apple Camera Connection Kit, you can fix your photos with a few swipes and have them ready to email or share online instantly. In addition to supporting digital cameras and SD cards, you can also import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPod nano (5th generation) using the Camera Connector.
See Also: 20 Best iPad 2 Accessories
How to Connect your Digital Camera with your iPad :-
1. Connect the iPad Camera Connector or SD Card Reader to the iPad Dock Connector.
2. Now connect your digital camera via USB or insert an SD card.
3. Photos on iPad will open in the Camera pane, displaying your media and the option to Import All.
4. Tap Import All to import your content, or tap specific items and tap Import.
5. When the import is complete, now you can see the option to Keep or Delete the media on the camera or SD card.
Note: iPad and the Camera Connection Kit support standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4.