OxygenOS 3.2.2 for OnePlus 3 is now officially released; the new update comes with lots of bug fixes and improvements which we’ll discuss later. The new OxygenOS 3.2.2 for Oneplus 3 is already rolled out, and most of the users received the OTA update on their phone. If you are the rooted Oneplus 3 user then you have to install this new OxygenOS 3.2.2 manually on your phone, and if you are the non-rooted user and didn’t receive any OTA update notification you can also manually flash the same on your phone. Here in this tutorial, we’ll show you two methods to update Oneplus 3 with OxygenOS 3.2.2. First one is for the non-rooted users with Stock recovery and the second one is for the Rooted users with TWRP recovery.
The tutorial is only for the Oneplus 3 users and don’t follow this guide on any other phones. Before starting read all the instructions very carefully and do take the full backup of your phone and save it is some safe place.
Here’s what’s new in this OxygenOS 3.2.2 update:
- Improved notification management in doze.
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue.
- Disabled fingerprint sensor while in pocket.
- Added NFC toggle in quick settings.
- Improved noise cancellation in video recording.
- Updated 4K video recording codec.
- Added latest security patches and various optimizations.
Download OxygenOS 3.2.2 for OnePlus 3
- OxygenOS 3.2.1 to OxygenOS 3.2.2 – Download (OTA Update Zip file for Non-Rooted Users)
- OxygenOS 3.2.2 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 –Download (Full ROM Zip file for Rooted Users)
Install Oxygen OS 3.2.2 ROM on OnePlus 3
Stock Non Rooted Users
1) First Enable ‘USB debugging’ on your phone. To do this go to setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download and install ADB and fastboot driver for windows
4) Download the OxygenOS 3.2.2 OTA update zip for OnePlus 3 from above mention link and the zip file to the ADB folder (C:/ADB). The same ADB folder that you created in step 2.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Once you are in the Stock Recovery. Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC with USB cable.
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command.
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Now to install the Oxygen OS 3.2.2 on OnePlus 3 enter the following command.
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now the flashing process will start on your phone and once completed, Reboot the phone.
9) Done! Now your phone is running on the latest update.
Rooted Users with TWRP recovery
1) Download the OxygenOS 3.2.2 Full ROM zip from the download section above and save it on your phone internal memory.
2) Now Reboot your phone into Recovery Mode (TWRP).
3) Once you are on the TWRP recovery, Go to Wipe -> Advance Wipe -> Select Dalvik and Cache & Swipe to Wipe.
4) Now go back and click on Install Menu and Select OxygenOS 3.2.2 Rom Zip file that you saved on your phone.
5) Swipe to Flash the ROM and Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
6) Reboot System
That’s all. Hope you like this guide to Download and Install Stock OxygenOS 3.2.2 for OnePlus 3. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.