Oneplus 3 OxygenOS 4.0.1 Update is finally released now after the 4.0.0 update oneplus team released this new update with some bug fixes. It comes with new Notification and setting menu design, multi-window, custom DPI support, etc. The new update is available for the Oneplus3 user via OTA update. You can get this update very soon on your phone. If you can’t wait for the OTA update then here is the guide which you can follow on your phone and update the same with OxygenOS 4.0.1 without losing your data. This guide will work for both rooted and non-rooted users.
All you have to download the Oneplus 3 OxygenOS 4.0.1 Full ROM zip file and you can easily flash the same on your phone with some ADB commands and With TWRP recovery. Here we will show you how to download Oneplus 3 OxygenOS 4.0.1 Update and install the same on the Oneplus 3 phone., This Guide is only for the Oneplus 3 users and don’t apply this method on any other Oneplus phone.
Before following the guide do take the backup of your phone and read all the instruction very carefully. Download OxygenOS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3 from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 4.0.1.
OxygenOS 4.0.1 Features and Changelogs –
- Upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat
- New Notifications Design
- New Settings Menu Design
- Multi-Window View
- Notification Direct Reply
- Custom DPI Support
- Added Status Bar Icon Options
- Improved Shelf Customization
- Updated APN Settings for select Carriers
- Fixed Proximity Sensor bug during calls
- Increased System Stability
Download OxygenOS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3
Oneplus 3 OxygenOS 4.0.1 Update – Install Now
Method 1 For Non-Rooted Users with Stock Recovery
1. Enable ‘USB debugging’ on Your Oneplus 3 Phone.
2. Now setup the ADB and fastboot drivers here on your windows desktop. Now you will see the ADB folder on your windows PC C Drive (C:/ADB).
3. Now copy the OxygenOS 4.0.1 zip file in the ADB folder. Ane Rename the ZIP file to update.zip
4. Connect the Oneplus 3 to the PC with USB cable and open a command prompt or terminal on your PC. To do this open the ADB folder press shift + right click and click on open command here.
5. Reboot your OnePlus 3 device into stock recovery mode.
6. Now from the main screen of the recovery, tap on the first option that says “Install update via ADB”.
7. Flash the OxygenOS 4.0.1 on OnePlus 3 by typing below command
adb sideload update.zip
8. Now the update will start, and this will take some time.
Method 2 For Rooted with TWRP Recovery
1. Download the OxygenOS 4.0 zip from above and save the zip file on your phone internal memory.
2. Now Boot your phone into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down + Power Button”
3. After that. Wipe data and cache if you want a clean installation otherwise skip this step.
4. Now go back and tap on the Install Option. Locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
5. Reboot to system.
That’s it. Now the OxygenOS 4.0.1 is successfully flashed on your OnePlus 3 smartphone, and you enjoy all the nougat feature on your phone. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.