Transfer Android Data Wirelessly with Software Data Cable App
Software Data Cable Android App is free app which allows you to connects and transfers data to your Android Phone without cables. So now you can transfer all your android file on PC without connecting any USB wires. Also this app allows you to browse the device from your computer cable free. To do this all you need a Software Data Cable App installed on your Android Device.
Once you installed the Software Data Cable on your Android mobile, you will be able to connect and browse through your device’s files and folders from any computer just as long as you are connected to the same network.
Here are the steps which help you to transfer Android data wirelessly:-
1. Download the Software Data Cable App.
2. Install and Run the app on your Android Device. But make sure both Android Mobile and Computer is connected with same WiFi network.
3. Now tap the Start Service from the app.
4. Now it will provide you the FTP address near the bottom of your screen. Type that FTP address into your file manager on your computer.
5. Now the PC will search that IP and port and show you the contents of your SD Card on your phone/tablet.
6. Thats it, now you can transfer your file without using USB cable.