Password in Windows PC is one of best way to secure your PC from unauthorized access. But most of the time it was not easy to remember all those password to lock and unlock your windows PC. With Rohos Logon Key app you can use your USB drive as the login key for your PC, so you can unlock your PC easily with USB drive, without entering the password on login screen. So now you can use big passwords, without the need for remembering it. All is it possible with the free app.
Login with a USB Key is fully automatic and fast, and yet you don’t need to remember the lengthy password to login into your system. The app is totally 100% free and can be used on any USB drive, no need to purchase new USB drive.
Read Also: 7 Useful Tips to Secure Your PC From Attacks
Read Also: Lock Your USB Drive With Password
How to Unlock Windows PC with USB Drive
1. Download the windows free app Rohos Logon Key on your PC and install it on your desktop, to get started.
2. Open the app on your desktop and plug the USB device to your Windows PC.
3. Click on the “Setup USB Key” option to use your drive as a login key for the system.
4. Now all you have to do is the enter the windows Login password on the new pop windows to activate the USB key setup on your drive.
5. After this you will get the new message on your screen that “Your USB key has been successfully configured”. And now you can use the USB drive to unlock the windows PC.
6. Go to the lock screen of your PC and plug the USB drive on your system and your PC will unlock within a seconds, no need to enter the password on the login screen.
7. You can disable the password any time from the app by clicking on the “Disbale Key” option from the app.
The app is totally free and work on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and WIndows 8 PC smoothly. The app is one of the best way top secure your PC with USB drive.