Watch Facebook Videos on Desktop With Real Player
Recently Real Player released the new update, which allows you to view Facebook Video on Real Player. With this new feature you can watch Facebook Videos on the Desktop. It allows you to view all your Facebook Feed videos with in a minute. From here you can watch the video and also comment ad like on them.
To view all videos on desktop all you need a Real player on your Desktop and a Facebook ID and password to login the account from the Real Music Player. Below is the complete guide to use real player fro viewing Facebook videos.
Read More: 7 Security Tips to Secure Facebook Account
Read Also: Turn Your Facebook Timeline into a movie with Timeline Movie Maker
Read Also: How to Check Your Facebook Account is Hacked or Not
How to use Real Player to Watch Facebook Videos
1. Go to the Real Player Home page, Download and Install Real Player 15 on your Desktop to Set Up Facebook Videos.
2. After the installation, open the real player app on your Desktop and Go to Library > Click Facebook Video from the Left Hand Bar.
3. Login With your Facebook ID and Password to get started with Facebook videos. Also allows the app to access your Facebook information, so find out the video on your Facebook Profile.
4. After the login, the app will take some time to fetch latest video from your Facebook account and feed. After the process is complete you can see all the Facebook videos as a thumbnail view on your Real player App.
5. Now click on any thumbnail to start watching that video on Real Player. A new Pop windows will come on your screen with the video player. The player also give you the option to watch the video on full screen mode.
6. You can also comment on the video and like them from the Real player app. Hover on a video thumbnail and the options will open up. Also you can comments to a friend’s wall by clicking their name below the video they submitted.
Check out the video demo below:-
The app is a great way to watch all your Facebook video at one place. We have tested this feature in our desktop and it works smoothly.