Apple new iOS7 is released now and comes with lot of new feature and improvement such as Control Center, Notification Center, Multitasking and lots more. If you haven’t updated to iOS7, then go to the iTunes store and update your iPhone or iPad with the latest iOS7 and enjoy the new features on your phone and tablet. You can simple update your iOS device over the air from the setting option of your iPhone or iPad, or connect your device with the computer and update it with the help of iTunes application. But before updating your device do take the backup of your data, read our guide here how to take the backup of iPhone and iPad here.
After the update, if you are looking for some High Quality wallpapers for your iPhone to customize the home screen look, then you are at the right place. Today here will show you some of the best and free wallpapers for your iPhone, which you can download on your iPhone and set as the default wallpaper of your phone homescreen. All these wallpapers wallpapers are made by some of the best designers.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best iOS 7 Wallpapers for iPhone
- 1.1 1. Nexus 4 iPhone Wallpaper
- 1.2 2. Violet by iAR7
- 1.3 3. Blrrr iPhone Wallpaper by Blrrr
- 1.4 4. Vector Wallpaper by ~lambo311
- 1.5 5. Xperia GX Walls by ~iAR7
- 1.6 6. Wall- by Hellopin
- 1.7 7. LS Climacons iPhone Wallpaper by KillingTheEngine
- 1.8 8. iOS 7 Wallpaper Glow by Nik
- 1.9 9. iOS 7 Icon Grid Wallpaper for iPhone 5
- 1.10 10. LIGHT5 – iPhone 5 Wallpaper by wasimagined