OnePlus team released the new Android 8.0 Oreo for OnePlus 3/3T users. Currently, the new version of OREO is in the best stage and very soon the Oneplus 3/3T users will get the stable Android OREO update on their devices. If you are the OnePlus 3 or Oneplus 3T users then this is the good news for you that you can test this new beta version of the Android 8.0 Oreo on your phone. If you are already running the beta version of OxygenOS on your phone, then you will get the OTA update of Android OREO. If not then you can flash the same on your phone and Download Android 8.0 Oreo for OnePlus 3/3T.
Here in this guide, we will show you how you can run the latest version of Android 8.0 Oreo on your Oneplus 3/3T phone. All you have download one zip file on your phone and flash the same with the help of your Oneplus Stock Recovery. If you are the rooted user with TWRP recovery then you need to flash the Stock Recovery of Oneplus 3 on your phone and after that, you apply this Android Oreo Beta on your devices. Below is the full guide which will help you to install the OREO on your phone.
Read all the steps very carefully and follow all of them one by one on your phone. And do take the full backup of your phone. So let’s get started and Download Android 8.0 Oreo for OnePlus 3/3T
Table of Contents
Download Android 8.0 Oreo for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
Changelog of Android 8.0 Oreo for OnePlus 3/3T
- Update to Android O (8.0)
- Added Picture in Picture
- Added Auto-fill
- Added Smart text selection
- New Quick Settings design
- September security patch
- Added Notification dots in Launcher
- Added OnePlus account login for access to Shot on OnePlus
- Now able to upload photos directly to Shot on OnePlus through wallpapers
- Fingerprint actions may be slower than you are used to.
- Shortcut to access Google Photos is unavailable
- Some stability issues with NFC and Bluetooth
- Performance and compatibility of 3rd party apps will continue to be optimized
How to Install OxygenOS Android 8.0 Oreo On Oneplus 3/3T
1. Download the OxygenOS OREO Zip file from the Download section and save the zip file on your phones internal memory in the root folder (Don’t put this zip file in the folder) to flash this update.
2. Once the file is saved on your phone. Go to your phone Settings > System Updates > Tap on the Settings icon and select the option Choose Local Upgrade.
3. Now launch the Local upgrade and you will see the OREO zip file to update your phone.
4. Now tap on the upgrade package and you phone will reboot this time and start the flashing process on your phone. During this process your phone will reboot 2 or 3 times.
Once the flashing process is completed your phone will reboot and the first boot will take some time to apply the Android OREO update on your Oneplus 3/3T phone.
So with this way you can Download Android 8.0 Oreo for OnePlus 3/3T. If you have any doubt or any questions on your mind then leave the comments below we will help you to fix it up.