Android Oreo 8.1 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM is now available for the Xaiomi Redmi Note 5 Pro users. Currently, the ROM is in beta stage and some of the XDA developers manage to get the OREO Recovery for the Redmi Note 5 Pro. The new OREO 8.1 ROM comes with lots of bug fixes and some new features like iPhone X-style gestures. If you are the Redmi Note Pro users who are still on Nougat based ROM and want to test this new leaked Android 8.1 Oreo ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro, here is the complete tutorial which you can use and download the MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable On Redmi Note 5 Pro.
UPDATE:- Now the Official Recovery ROM of MIUI 9 8.1 OREO is available. Download RedmI Note 5 Pro 8.1 OREO MIUI V188.8.131.52.OEIMIFA [OFFICIAL ROM] . But here is catch to install this ROM on your phone. To download and install OREO rom on your phone, you have to install the TWRP recovery on your phone. This update can only be flashed after unlocking the bootloader and installing TWRP onto the device. If you don’t have the Rooted Redmi Note 5 Pro, then this guide will not work for you. If you are the Rooted Note 5 Pro user with custom TWRP recovery then follow the below mention method and update your phone with the latest Android 8.1 Oreo.
This method will erase your data from the phone, so take the full backup of your Redmi Note 5 pro. And make sure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown during the flashing process. Warning: Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process. So let’s get started and download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable On Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Table of Contents
Download Android Oreo 8.1 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable for Redmi Note 5 Pro
As we mentioned above this is the Recovery ROM and not the fastboot ROM and you have to use the TWRP recovery to flash this ROM on your phone. Below is the zip file of the Android Oreo 8.1 MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM. Download and save the Zip file on your phone’s internal memory and follow the guide to install the same on your Redmi Note 5 Pro.
How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo MIUI 22.214.171.124 on Redmi Note 5 Pro
2. Install the TWRP recovery and root the Redmi Note 5 pro. After that follow the next step on your phone to flash this ROM zip file.
3. Enable the USB debugging on your phone. Go to Phone Settings > About Phone > Now Tap on MIUI Version 7 time until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer”.
4. Now you have developer option, so go to Settings-> Additional Settings -> Developer Options -> Enable USB debugging.
5. Now save the OREO 8.1 Zip file on your phone and boot your in TWRP recovery mode. To do this first switch off your phone. Now hold Volume Up + Power button together to boot your phone in TWRP mode.
6. Once your phone in the TWRP mode. Go to Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Select Cache, Dalvik Cache and Swipe to Confirm.
7. Now go back to the Home menu of TWRP and Tap on the INSTALL button and locate the zip file that you save on your phone And Swipe to Confirm Flash.
8. Now the flashing process will start on your phone and this will take some time near about 3 to 4 minutes.
9. Once completed. Tap on the Reboot System.
10. Now your phone will boot on the Android 8.1 OREO. And the first boot will take some time.
Video Guide to Install Android Oreo 8.1
Direct Link to YouTube Video
Now your phone is running on the MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM, which is based on the Android 8.1 OREO. If you are facing some problem during installation then leave the comments below, we will help you to fix it up.