As you guys know Google Already released the Android P Beta for the Pixel devices, now they released the new Android P Beta 2 for Nokia 7 plus phone. Previously, Google released Android P Beta for the Google Pixel family, the Essential Phone PH-1, the Sony Xperia XZ2, and even the OnePlus 6 receive the latest Beta 2 of Android P. Now Nokia 7 plus users can also enjoy the new Android P Beta 2 on their phone. If you already using the Beta 1 on your phone, then you will get the OTA update automatically. If not then you can Download Android P Beta 2 On Nokia 7 plus manually.
Here in this guide, we are showing you the official way to update your Nokia 7 plus with the latest build of Android P Beta 2. Nokia 7 plus is the latest Android phone from the Nokia. The phone is packed with 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa core processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB and dual SIM ((nano+nano) hybrid) dual-standby (4G+4G), 12+13MP dual primary camera with 1.4µm f/1.75 2PD and 16MP front facing camera and 3800mAH lithium-ion battery. As spec wise phone is decent and many Android lovers already bought this phone. So if you are the Nokia 7 Plus users and want to install android P Beta 2 on your phone. Then Follow the below mention guide and Download Android P Beta 2 On Nokia 7 plus.
Table of Contents
Download Android P Beta 2 On Nokia 7 plus
This guide is only for the Nokia 7 plus users and don’t apply this method on any other android phones. Read all the instruction very carefully and follow all the steps one by one and yes this process will wipe data from your phone. So do take the backup of your Nokia phone.
Android P is still in the beta stage and has some bugs. Please be aware that it might be unstable and functionality might be under development. All personal content in the device will be lost and you cannot use Backup or Restore as long as you run the preview software.
Should I flash this Android P Beta?
As the name suggests, this build of Android P is in beta stage and for the testing purpose. As it is still in an early stage of development, we do not recommend flashing this ROM if you have little to no experience in software development. Proceed at your own risk!
Requirements to Install Android P
1. Install the ADB and USB Driver on your Windows PC from here. This will create an ADB folder on your Windows System Drive. You can find this folder on your C drive (C:/ADB)
2. Enable USB debugging on your Huawei Android device. To do this go to your Settings -> About Phone -> and tap Build Number several times to enable the mode. Now that Developer option is enabled, go to it (Settings -> System -> Developer options), and enable USB Debugging.
3. Do take the full backup of your phone and save it on your PC.
How to Instal Android P Beta on Nokia 7 Plus
1. Go to the Nokia phones Android™ developer preview page. And Sign up and fill all the detail to get the Android P zip file of your phone.
2. Download the Android P file (you’ll need to flash this later). Rename the zip file to update.zip. Save the zip file in the ADB platform Tools folder that you created above install the ADB files on your PC.
3. Now time to boot the Nokia 7 Plus in Recovery Mode. Power off your phone and plug it into your computer and now Hold Power and Volume Up (+) until you see the Android boot screen. When you see the Android Robot and a “no command” text you’re on the right track.
4. Now Hold Power once again, and press Volume Up (+) just once. This should bring up the Recovery menu.
5. Now form the recovery main menu. Choose Factory Reset (Volume keys to scroll through options and power to select). Then confirm to complete reset.
6. Once the Reset is over, go back to recovery mode and scroll to “Update from ADB”.
7. Now go to the ADB platform Tools folder in which you save the Android P zip file. Open a command prompt window inside the Platform Tools folder: Holding Shift key + Right Click > Select Open Command Window here.
8. Now in the command prompt windows run the following command to start the Android P Installation process.
adb sideload update.zip
9. Now you will see the Progress bar on your Nokia phone screen. Once it’s complete, Select “Reboot Now”.
10. Enjoy Android P on your Nokia 7 Plus
Congratulations! You’ve successfully updated your phone with Android P beta. If you are facing some trouble with this guide them leave the comments below and we will help you to fix it up.