Recently Xiaomi launched the POCOPHONE F1 Globally and many users already bought the phone. The Phone is Project Treble supported, that means we can Install Android Pie GSI On POCO F1 Phone. The process is very simple all you need an unlocked bootloader POFO F1 phone and TWRP recovery installed on POCO F1. After that, you can flash any Android PIE GSI image on your phone and enjoy all the features of Android PIE on your phone. Currently, Android PIE is only available for the Google pixel phones, but some of the custom ROM and Android PIE Port are available for many phones like, Xiaomi Mi A1, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi Note 4, Oneplus etc.
If you are the POCO F1 phone user and interested to test the Android PIE on your phone then here is the complete guide which you can use on your phone and install the Android pie on your phone. We already flashed the latest Android PIE GSI image on our phone and most of the features are working fine like Volte, Calls, Wifi Camera etc. So here we are sharing the full tutorial to flash the same on your phone.
As we already mentioned above to get started you need a Custom TWRP recovery on your phone, and yes this process will wipe all the data from your phone. So do take the full backup of your phone and save it some safe place. Read all the steps very carefully and follow all of them one by one on your phone. So let’s get started and Install Android Pie GSI On POCO F1 Phone.
Table of Contents
Flash Android Pie GSI On POCO F1 Phone
Warning: Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process. You’ll lose all your data upon unlocking the bootloader.
This guide is only for the POCO f1 users and doesn’t apply this guide on any other xiaomi phones. And before following this guide do take the full backup of your phone.
Download File to Install Android Pie
- Download Android Pie GSI for POCO F1. We used the ARROW OS GSI in this guide.
- Download Google Apps Zip file here
Save both the zip files on your phones internal memory.
Pre-Requirements to Install Android 9
Guide to Install Android Pie GSI On POCO F1 Phone
1. Save both the zip file on your phone. And Unzip the GSI zip file and you will see the system.img of the PIE GSI.
2. Now boot your POCO F1 phone on TWRP mode. To do this first switch off your device and now hold Volume Up + Power button together.
3. Once you are in the custom TWRP mode. Go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select cache, Dalvik, data and System. Swipe to wipe.
4. Once completed, go back to the HOME page of TWRP and tap on the Install Button. From here tap on the Install Image option from Below right corner and Select the PIE GSI system img and flash ity as the system on your phone.
5. Once the Pie System image is successfully flashed, go back to the main menu of the TWRP and install the Gapps file that you saved on your phone.
6. Once all the files are successfully flashed on your device. Reboot system.
7. Now your phone will reboot and the first boot will take some time.
Video: Steps to Install Android 9 GSI On POCO F1
Direct Link of YouTube VideoNow Android Pie is installed on your POCO F1 phone. If you have any question and facing some problem during this process then, leave the comments below.