The Android 9 Pie port is now available for the OnePlus 3/3T users. Yes the new build of Pixel Experience ROM is finally released and the new build is based on the latest version of Android Pie port. All credit goes to the some of the best XDA developers who are working day night to create the Full ROm for the Android devices. Now OnePlus 3/3T user can experience the Android Pie 9.0 by installing the Android 9 based Pixel Experience ROM. This is not the first Android 9 port for the mobile. After the Release of Android 9.0 officially for Google pixel phone, developers created the port for Xiaomi Mi a1, Redmi Note 5 Pro and the Redmi Note 4. And in coming day you will lots more ROM running on the Android Pie.
Currently, the latest build of Pixel Experience ROM for OnePlus 3/3T is in beta stage due to some known issues with NFC and encryption not being supported yet. But the rest of the other features are working fine. As per the developers in the next build, everything Wii be fixed and you can use it as the daily drivers on your phone. If you are the Oneplus 3/3T user with TWRP custom recovery then you can easily this Android pie rom on your phone and enjoy all the new features of the ROM on your phone. Here is a full guide which you can use on your phone and install Android Pie 9.0 on OnePlus 3/3T
If you are interested in installing this Android Pie port on your OnePlus 3/3T, then check out the below mention guide. Be sure to follow the installation instructions carefully as performing steps out-of-order can cause problems.
Table of Contents
Android Pie Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T
Warning: Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process. You’ll lose all your data upon unlocking the bootloader.
This guide is only for the OnePlus 3/3T users and doesn’t apply this guide on any other xiaomi phones. And before following this guide do take the full backup of your phone.
Download File to Install Android Pie
Save both the zip files on your phones internal memory.
Pre-Requirements to Install Android 9
1. Make sure the bootloader of your phone is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a TWRP custom recovery installed.
2. Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
3. Do take the backup of your OnePlus Phone.
Whats Working on Android P OnePlus 3/3T
- Mobile Data
- Fingerprint Reader
- HW Buttons
- Alert Slider and Gestures
- Sound / Vibration
Guide to install Android P is On OnePlus 3/3T
1. Download the Android Pie and other files from the Download section and save all the files on your phone’s internal memory.
2. Once all the files are saved on your device.
3. Boot your phone in TWRP recovery mode. To do this first turn off your phone. Now hold down the Volume UP + Power button to boot your phone in TWRP mode.
4. Once you are in the TWRP mode. From here Tap on the WIPE option.
5. Now Tap on the Advanced Wipe > select Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data and Swipe to wipe from the below of the screen.
6. Once completed, go back to the HOME page of TWRP and tap on the Install Button. And located the Android 9 ROM file and select it.
7. Now form the next page. Swipe to Confirm Flash.
8. Once the File is successfully flashed on your phone. Now flash Gapps file.
9. Once all the files are successfully flashed on your device. Reboot system.
10. In case your phone stuck on the password screen, go back to the TWRP > Wipe > Format Data and type yes. Reboot
10. Now your phone will reboot and the first boot will take some time.
Now Android Pie is installed on your OnePlus 3/3T phone. If you have any question and facing some problem during this process then, leave the comments below.
1 thought on “Install Android Pie 9.0 on OnePlus 3/3T [Pixel Experience ROM]”
Once in TWRP you must take a backup first then wipe.. Never install gapps with any pixel experience rom, cause it has builtin gapps.
Comments are closed.