After the release of Android Pie for Google pixel phones, many developers started working on the Android Pie ROMS. And that’s the reason so many Android Pie ROMs are already released. Yes, you heard it right now you can download and install Android Pie on your phone. Currently, official Android Pie is only available for very few devices and they are Google Pixel and Essential Phone, But now the other phone users will get the taste of Android 9 with the new Android Pie ROMs. So here in this guide, we are sharing all the detail on how to get the Android Pie for your phone and how to install the Android 9 on your favorite device.
To install these Android Pie Full ROMS on your phone all you have to unlock the bootloader of your phone and install the custom TRWRP recovery. After that with the help of your can easily flash the Android Pie ROM on your phone with the help of the TWRP recovery. Unlocking bootloader will wipe all the data from your phone. So do take the backup of you all files. The process is very simple all you have to download one zip file and install the same on your phone.
Table of Contents
List Of Android Pie ROMs
Warning: Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process. You’ll lose all your data upon unlocking the bootloader.
Below are the links for all the latest Android Pie ROM for your device. Download the zip file for your phone and follow the below mention guide to install the Android 9 ROM on your phone. After that, you can enjoy all the features of the Android Pie on your phone.
Android 9.0 Features
- User Interface changes in Android P
- New UI for settings/quick settings
- New notification style for messages
- New transition/notification expansion animations
- Updated Pixel Launcher with voice search icon and more prominent dock
- Battery saver no longer shows orange warning
- Always on display shows battery info and centers notifications
- New Easter Egg.
- About phone screen now shows additional info in a popup window.
- Built-in screenshot editor.
- Screenshot button in power menu
- Text selection zoom (like iOS)
- Battery saver can now be scheduled.
- Do Not Disturb has been simplified down to a single mode
- Volume buttons now control media volume by default
- Adaptive Brightness is now much more useful as it actually changes the base brightness level
- Hotspot can be turned off automatically if no devices are connected
- Rotation can be locked to landscape mode
- Multi-Bluetooth HFP/A2DP support
- Individual Wi-Fi networks can now be set to metered/unmetered
- Private DNS (DNS-over-TLS)
- Vibration controls in Accessibility Settings
- Accessibility option to disable all animations
- SysTrace tool is now built-in
- Recently posted notifications are now shown in notification settings
Download Android Pie for Your phone
- LeEco Le Max 2 (RevengeOS)
- Motorola Moto E 2015 (LineageOS)
- Motorola Moto G (XPerience)
- Motorola Moto G 2015 (AOSP – Pixel Experience – PixysOS)
- Motorola Moto Z Play (AOSP)
- OnePlus One (POSP)
- OnePlus X (AOSP)
- OnePlus 2 (AOSP – Pixel Experience)
- OnePlus 3 ( Pixel Experience )
- OnePlus 3T (Pixel Experience)
- OnePlus 5 (AOSP – Pixel Experience)
- OnePlus 5T (AOSP)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (POSP)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (AOSP)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (LineageOS 16 for T713 and LineageOS 16 for T813)
- Sony Xperia Z1 (CarbonROM)
- Xiaomi Mi 3 (AOSP)
- Xiaomi Mi 4 (AOSP)
- Xiaomi Mi 5 (Syberia Project)
- Xiaomi Mi 5s (LineageOS 16)
- Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus (LineageOS 16)
- Xiaomi Mi 6 (NitrogenOS)
- Xiaomi Mi A1 (AOSP )
- Xiaomi Redmi 3s (LineageOS 16)
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A (LineageOS 16)
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X (AOSP)
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A (CarbonROM)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (AOSP)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (AOSP)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro (AOSP )
- ZTE Axon 7 (LineageOS 16)
How to Isntall Android Pie
To know how to install the Androdi Pie on your phone. Check this guide Install Android 9 Custom ROM on Android
Video: Get Android Pie for Your Phone
Now the Android 9 Custom ROM is installed on your phone and you ready to enjoy the new features of the ROM on your phone.