If you are the Big fan of CM14.1 Custom ROM and running the same on your Oneplus 3 Android phone, then here is a good new for you. Now you can enjoy the Google Assistant and Pixel launcher on OnePlus 3. XDA developer EatBeans create a flashable zip file called CM14.1 Optimizer to get these pixel features on your CM 14 Oneplus 3 ROM. Google Assistant and Pixel launcher are the new feature and are available only on Pixel phones. But with this trick you can get all these new Pixel phone features on your Oneplus 3.
If you want these feature son your phone then all you need a latest CM14.1 Custom ROM and have to flash this new CM14.1 Optimizer zip file on your phone and you are done. Check out the full details below for what CM14.1 optimizer removes and adds to your OP3.
Table of Contents
CM14.1 Optimizer Features
- Eleven (Music Player)
- Gello (Browser)
- Snap (other build-in Camera App)
- Pixel Bootanimation
- Pixel Launcher
How to Install CM14.1 Optimizer on CM14.1 Custom ROM
NOTE:- That you must have SuperSU root installed before you flash CM14.1 optimizer zip.
1. Download the Super Su File here and save the zip file on your phone.
2. Grab the CM14.1 optimizer for OnePlus 3 from here and save the same on your phone.
3. Boot into TWRP recovery.
4. Select Install and Flash the Super Su file first and after that flash the CM14.1 Optimizer zip file.
5. Once both the files are successfully flashed on your phone. Go back to the home screen of TWRP and Reboot > System.
Now your oneplus 3 will boot, and you can see that Google Assistant and Pixel launcher are enabled on your phone. If you have any doubt related to above process comment below.