MIUI 14 is the latest version of Xiaomi and many Xiaomi phone users already go this new update on their devices. But after updating to the latest version of MIUI 14, many users are facing so many problems on their devices like battery drain, performance degradation, or compatibility problems with their favorite apps. And now they want to Rollback or Downgrade MIUI 14 to MIUI 13. If you are one of them and want to go to the last version of MIUI 13, then this article will guide you through the process of rolling back to the previous version of MIUI 13.
This method is applicable to Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO devices, allowing you to downgrade without requiring a custom recovery. However, a PC is necessary to complete the process. Before following this guide do take the full backup of your phone.
And make sure the bootloader of your phone is unlocked, Without unlock you can’t Downgrade MIUI 14 to MIUI 13. Check out our guide here on how to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi phones.
How to Downgrade MIUI 14 to MIUI 13
In this process you will lose all your files, images, video, and other data, so backup is necessary. The first thing you will need to do is download the fastboot ROM files according to your phone’s version. Below is all the link which you can use to download Fastboot ROM ann MI Flash tool to flash the ROM of your choice.
Downgrading your phone is easy and safe. The process is simple: download the latest version of your phone and follow the steps to downgrading.
Download Files to RollBack MIUI 14
1. Download the MIUI 13 Fastboot ROM here
2. Download MI Flash tool here.
3. Download ADB drive for your PC here.
Flash Fastboot ROM to go back to MIUI 13
Now you have all the files on your PC.
1. Install the ADB drivers on your PC to run the Xaiomi Flash tool.
2. Now to flash the fastboot MIUI 13 ROM. Unzip the MIUI 13 ROM on your desktop, and save the file in a safe place.
3. Now install the Mi Flash tool on your PC to start the MIUI 13 Flashing process.
4. Make sure that your phone is fully charged and Above 70% battery.
5. To get started boot your phone in fastboot ROM and FLash the MIUI 13 ROM with Mi Flash tool.
Here is the detailed Video for the beginner which you follow on your PC and Phone to Downgrade MIUI 14 to MIUI 13, Follow all the stesp one by one and Install the MIUI 13 Fastboot ROM on your phone.
Rolling back MIUI 13 can be a bit tricky, but following the above steps should help you revert to the previous MIUI version without any issues.