Today here in this guide we are showing you how to Download Gapps 8.0, 8.1 for Android Oreo 8.0 and Android 8.1 flashable zip file and install the same on your Oreo 8.0 Custom Rom like LineageOS 15 or any other Android Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM. All you have to Download Android Oreo GApps Package on your phone and flash the same on your Custom ROM with the help of TWRP custom recovery. Android Oreo 8.0 is finally released for the Pixel and Nexus phones. And many developers are working on the OREO Custom ROM. So to flash those Android 8 Custom ROM on your phone you need to download Android Oreo GApps to install the Google Applications on your Android 8.0.
Gapps is the full package of the Google applications like Gmail, Google+, Google Drive, Google Market/Play Store, Google Musics, Google Docs, Goole Earth, Google Search, Youtube, and etc, These app doesn’t come with the Custom ROMS, so to use all the google apps on your custom ROM you need to Download Gapps For Oreo 8.0. So today in this tutorial we are giving you the download link and info of Gapps for Android oreo 8.0, 8.1 and LineageOS 15.0.
This guide will work on any Custom ROM which is running on the Android 8.0 or 8.1 Oreo. But if you are the MIUI ROM user then you need to use this guide to Install the Google Apps on Chinese MIUI 9 ROM. So let’s get started and install the latest Gapps of Android 8.0 Custom ROMS.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Gapps For Android 8.1 Oreo 8.0 Custom ROMS
- 2 OpenGapps Android 8.1 and 8.0 Gapps
- 3 How to Install Android OREO Gapps (Google Apps)
Download Gapps For Android 8.1 Oreo 8.0 Custom ROMS
Below are links to all the update Gapps zip file, which you can download on your phone and install the same on your Android phone with the help of Custom recovery. You can use any custom recovery to flash the same on your phone. At the end of this post, you will find the instructions to install the Google Apps on Android 8.1 and 8.0 OREO ROMS.
Download Google Apps (GApps) For Any Android ROM 7.1, 6.1 – Full List
If you are looking for the Google Apps for Other Older Android Versions like Android Nougat, Marshmallow and other. Check this Guide Download Google Apps (GApps) For Any Android ROM – Full List
Which Gapps Package to install
Here is the image of the Google apps details, Which will help you to find which you want to choose and what features these Google Apps zip package includes. It up to you which you want to choose. I always recommend you to download the Nano or Micro Gapps.
Now the difficult question which one ARM, ARM64, or x86. How to find which device you have. Don’t worry it is simple, Install Droid Hardware Info App from the Google Play store and it will help you to find which phone you have.
Dynamic Gapps for Android OREO
If you don’t know which Gapps suits to your custom ROM, then you need to install this on your phone. This package includes a most useful Google Apps which most users need or use on their Android devices.
– Download link to ARM32 Android 8.0 Oreo or LineageOS 15 micro Open GApps
– Download link to ARM64 Android 8.0 Oreo or LineageOS 15 micro Open GApps
– Download link to ARM64 Android 8.1 Oreo LineageOS 15.1
– Download link to Android 8.1 Oreo or LineageOS 15.1
OpenGapps Android 8.1 and 8.0 Gapps
So here is the list of the latest Google Apps for the OREO ROM. Download the zip file and save it on your Phone’s internal memory.
Stock Gapps For Android OREO
This Gapps packs comes with all Google Apps that come pre-installed on the Google Pixel Nexus Phones.
Full Gapps Android OREO
This includes core Google system base, off-line speech files, Face Detection for Media, Face Unlock, Google Play Store, Google Exchange Services
Mini Gapps Android OREO
Comes with Limited Gapps or Google Application and plus some more apps that aren’t up for download on the Play Store.
Micro Gapps Android OREO
Basic Google Apps like Gmail, Google launcher, Play Storte etc. Recommended if you use basic Google Apps.
Nano Gapps Android OREO
It contains all the Google services & framework apps.
Pico Gapps Android OREO
Comes with Play Store app, plus framework files required to make Play Store work.
How to Install Android OREO Gapps (Google Apps)
1. Make sure that your phone has the latest TWRP custom Recovery installed.
2. Save the Gapps zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of the zip file
3. Boot your phone ins TWRP recovery mode. Check out our guide here how to boot in Recovery mode. If you want to get right to it, Hold Vol Down + Power for 5 seconds, which should work on most phones.
4. Once your phone booted into TWRP recovery. You should see something like this On your phone Screen.
5. Tap on the Install Button and locate the Android Oreo Gapps zip file.
5. Once you are done with selecting the Gapps, simply flash the zip file.
6. Now the Google Apps will install on your phone. Once the flashing process is completed. Reboot System.
Now you successfully installed the Google Apps Zip package on your Android Oreo Custom ROM. So this is the best way to Download Android Oreo GApps Package on your phone. Let us know in the comment section below if you have any queries.