Today here in this guide we are showing you how to Download Gapps 8.0, 8.1 for Android Oreo 8.0 and Android 8.1 flashable zip file and install the same on your Oreo 8.0 Custom Rom like LineageOS 15 or any other Android Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM. All you have to Download Android Oreo GApps Package on your phone and flash the same on your Custom ROM with the help of TWRP custom recovery. Android Oreo 8.0 is finally released for the Pixel and Nexus phones. And many developers are working on the OREO Custom ROM. So to flash those Android 8 Custom ROM on your phone you need to download Android Oreo GApps to install the Google Applications on your Android 8.0.
Gapps is the full package of the Google applications like Gmail, Google+, Google Drive, Google Market/Play Store, Google Musics, Google Docs, Goole Earth, Google Search, Youtube, and etc, These app doesn’t come with the Custom ROMS, so to use all the google apps on your custom ROM you need to Download Gapps For Oreo 8.0. So today in this tutorial we are giving you the download link and info of Gapps from oreo 8.0/Lineageos 15.0.
This guide will work on any Custom ROM which is running on the Android 8.0 Oreo. But if you are the MIUI ROM user then you need to use this guide to Install the Google Apps on Chinese MIUI 9 ROM. So let’s get started and install the latest Gapps of Android 8.0 Custom ROMS.
Download Android Oreo Gapps
You need these GApps package for any Android 8.0 custom rom like Lineage OS 15 Oreo ROMs, Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM, AOKP Oreo ROM and you need these Google Apps packages even on AOSP Custom ROMs like Omni ROM, Paranoid Android Oreo ROM etc.
– Download link to ARM32 Android 8.0 Oreo or LineageOS 15 micro Open GApps
– Download link to ARM64 Android 8.0 Oreo or LineageOS 15 micro Open GApps
– Download link to ARM64 Android 8.1 Oreo LineageOS 15.1
– Download link to Android 8.1 Oreo or LineageOS 15.1
How to Install Gapps On Android 8.0 Oreo ROMs
1. Make sure that your phone has the latest TWRP custom Recovery installed.
2. Save the Gapps zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of the zip file
3. Boot your phone ins TWRP recovery mode. Check out our guide here how to boot in Recovery mode.
4. Once your phone booted into TWRP recovery. Tap on the Install Button and locate the Android Oreo Gapps zip file.
5. Once you are done with selecting the Gapps, simply flash the zip file.
6. Now wipe cache and Dalvik Cache. Reboot System.
Now you successfully installed the Google Apps Zip package on your Android Oreo Custom ROM. So this is the best way to Download Android Oreo GApps Package on your phone. Let us know in the comment section below if you have any queries.