Here in this guide, we will give you all the details to download the Official Lineage OS 14.1 on Oneplus 3T and How to install Lineage OS quickly. Now the official nightly build of Lineage OS 14.1 is available for the Oneplus 3T users, and they enjoy this new ROM on their phone. Official Lineage OS builds already rolling out to many supported devices and most fo the Android phone users are enjoying the new custom ROM their phone. If you are the Oneplus 3T user and want to test the new Lineage OS ROM on your phone here is the full tutorial which you can use on your phone and, Download and Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 for OnePlus 3T.
The below mention guide is only for the Oneplus 3T users and don’t apply this method on any other Android phone otherwise; you will brick your phone. To get started all you need a phone with Custom TWRP recovery. The LineageOS 14.1 for OnePlus 3T brings Nougat features, and some LOS features like such LiveDisplay, Privacy Guard, Protected App, Profiles and lots more other features. So let us get started and Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 3T from below.
Download Official Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for OnePlus 3T
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 for OnePlus 3T – Download
- Lineage OS 14.1 Gapps For OnePlus 3T
NOTE: – This guide is only for the Oneplus 3T users, don’t apply this method on any other Oneplus phone. Before following this guide do take the full backup of your phone and make sure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the unexpected shutdown. Read all the steps very carefully and follow them step by step on your phone.
How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 3T
1. Make sure that you unlocked the bootloader of your Oneplus 3T and installed the TWRP custom reocvery on your phone.
2. Now download the Lineage OS 14.1 and GApps zip file from the above mention download links and save both the zip file on your internal phone memory.
3. Now Boot your phone into Recovery mode, to do this press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button.”
4. Now your phone will boot in TWRP recovery mode, from here first fo take the backup of your phone.
5. Now the next step is to factory reset the phone. Go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6. After this go back to the main menu of recovery and tap on the Install option and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7. Once both the zip files are successfully installed tap on Wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
8. Now your phone will boot, and the first boot will take some time to make some changes on your phone. So wait for the reboot.
Now your Oneplus 3T is running on the latest official version of Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1 Nougat. Let us know how’s your experience with official Lineage OS 14.1 update by comments below.