Oneplus recently released the new updated version of Oxygen OS 4.1.5 OTA Update for the OnePlus 3/3T phone. This one is the official stable update and not the bets update. Oxygen OS 4.1.5 OTA Update is the big update for the Oneplus users and comes with lots of fixes and features. Which included Bluetooth, Network, GPS, Battery, WiFi, Proximity sensor, Camera low light focus, and Expanded screenshot. The new official update is based on the Android Nougat 7.1.1 and update is officially available. You can check the OTA update your phone settings system updates. Most of the Oneplus 3 and Oneplus 3T users already got this OTA update on their phone. If you can’t find any update on your phone, here is the full guide which you can follow and Download Oxygen OS 4.1.5 OTA Update for OnePlus 3/3T.
To flash the Oxygen OS 4.1.5 OTA Update on Oneplus 3 and Oneplus 3T all you have to download one Zip file and flash the same With ADB commands or with the help of the OnePlus 3 Stock Recovery. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 4.1.5 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below. Before following this guide make sure that your phone battery is above 60% and make sure to take the full backup of your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download OxygenOS 4.1.5 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T – OTA and full ROM
- 2 How to Install OxygenOS 4.1.5 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
What’s new in OxygenOS 4.1.5 (7.1.1)
• Added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus
• Updated network settings for select carriers
• Updated OnePlus Community app to v1.8
• Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017
• Modified WiFi no internet indication icon
• Fixed storage issue present on 3rd party filemanagers
• Fixed VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM cards
• Fixed connection issue on Android Auto
• WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS
• Proximity sensor
• Camera low light focus
• Expanded screenshot
• Enhanced system stability
Download OxygenOS 4.1.5 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T – OTA and full ROM
- OxygenOS 4.1.5 update for OnePlus 3 OTA link – Download here (OxygenOS 4.1.3 to OxygenOS 4.1.5)
- OxygenOS 4.1.5 update for OnePlus 3 OTA link – Download here (OxygenOS 4.1.4 to OxygenOS 4.1.5)
- OxygenOS 4.1.5 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Download here
- OxygenOS 4.1.5 OTA update for OnePlus 3T – Download here (OxygenOS 4.1.3 to OxygenOS 4.1.5)
- OxygenOS 4.1.5 OTA for OnePlus 3T – Download here (OxygenOS 4.1.4 to OxygenOS 4.1.5)
- OxygenOS 4.1.5 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Download here
How to Install OxygenOS 4.1.5 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
1. First Enable ‘USB debugging’ on your Oneplus 3 / 3T phone. THis will help you to connect you phone with the PC.
2. Now setup the ADB and Fastboot files on your Windows PC. This will create an ADB folder on your Windows C Drive (C:/ADB).
3. Now download the Full ROM zip file for your phone and save that zip file in the ADB folder that you created in step 2.
4. Now boot your Oneplus 3 phone in recovery mode.
5. Once your phone boot in recovery mode. Choose Install from ADB Sideload.
6. Now connect your phone to the PC with USB cable.
7. Once the phone is connected, open the ADB folder in which you saved the Full ROM zip file. Now open a command window in your fastboot/adb folder (C:\adb\). To do this Hold Shift button on your keyboard and right-click on the empty space of the folder. See the screenshot:-
8. Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM.
9. Now enter the following command to flash the latest Full ROM zip file.
adb sideload File Name.zip
10. The update process will start on your phone. Once completed Reboot the phone.
1. Download OxygenOS 4.1.4 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
2. Now boot your phone in stock recovery mode.
3. Now from recovery, Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘.
4. Browse the zip file that you saved on your phone and choose the zip file, and it will Install OxygenOS 4.1.4 OTA update file on your OnePlus 3/3T.
5. Once the updated process is finished. Reboot your phone.
Method 3 For Rooted user with TWRP recovery
1. Download the OxygenOS full ROM zip from above and save the zip file on your internal phone memory.
2. Now Boot your phone into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down + Power Button.”
3. After that. Wipe data and cache if you want a clean installation otherwise skip this step.
4. Now go back and tap on the Install Option. Locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
5. Reboot to system.
Video Guide to Install Oxygen OS on Rooted Oneplus 3
So this is the complete instruction to update your Oneplus 3 and Oneplus 3T with the latest Oxygen OS 4.1.5 OTA Update. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.