A few days Back Oneplus team released the OxygenOS Open Beta 8 Nougat for the OnePlus 3 phone, now today they released the new updated version of OxygenOS Open Beta 9 Nougat for Oneplus 3. The new update comes with the lots of new fixes and runs on the Android Nougat. If you’ve already flashed a previous Open Beta 8 build, then you will receive this update via OTA. If you are not then you need to flash the Full ROM zip file on your phone and after that, you can enjoy the Android Nougat on your phone. Here in this guide, we will show you how to Download OxygenOS Open Beta 9 for OnePlus 3 and flash it manually.
Please read the following instructions carefully before flashing your device. Flashing may lead to loss of data and damaged hardware if not, done properly. So make sure to take the full backup of your phone and save it in some safe place. If you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version of Android Nougat then Download OxygenOS Open Beta 9 for OnePlus 3 from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS Open Beta 9.
What’s new on OxygenOS Open Beta 9
- Added Expanded Screenshots
- Shelf Design Optimizations
- General UI Optimizations
- DPI Optimizations
- Battery Performance Optimizations
- Stability and Performance Optimizations
- General bug fixes
Download the file and follow the below mention instruction to flash the same on your oneplus 3 Phone.
Install OxygenOS Open Beta 9 ROM on OnePlus 3
Method 1 For Users with Stock Recovery – Update OnePlus 3 with Android Nougat
1. Enable ‘USB debugging’ on Your Oneplus 3 Phone.
2. Now setup the ADB and fastboot drivers here on your windows desktop. Now you will see the ADB folder on your windows PC C Drive (C:/ADB).
3. Now copy the OxygenOS Android 7.0 Nougat zip file in the ADB folder. Ane Rename the ZIP file to update.zip
4. Connect the Android device and open a command prompt or terminal on your PC. To do this open the ADB folder press shift + right click and click on open command here.
5. Reboot your OnePlus 3 device into stock recovery mode.
6. Now from the main screen of the recovery, tap on the first option that says “Install update via ADB”.
7. Flash the OxygenOS Open Beta 9 on OnePlus 3 by typing below command
adb sideload update.zip
8. Now the update will start, and this will take some time.
Method 2 For Rooted users with TWRP recovery – Update OnePlus 3 with Android 7 Nougat
2. Download the Open Beta 9 Full ROM zip from above and save the zip file on your phone internal memory.
3. Now Boot your phone into TWRP Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down + Power Button”
4. Take a full Nandroid backup.
5. After that. Select Wipe > Advance Wipe and Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6. Now go back and tap on the Install Option. Locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
7. Reboot to system.
That’s it. Now your Oneplus 3 is running on the Official Android 4 Nougat. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.