If you are the POCO X3 user and looking for an easy and simple way to install the TWRP Custom recovery on your phone. Here is good news for you now the TWRP Flasher Toolkit is available for the POCO X3 devices, which allows you to install the custom TWRP recovery on POCO x2 with one simple click. This TWRP installer is compatible with both variants of the Poco X3 phone (Surya (NFC) and Karna).
It is a simple tool based on a Windows Batch file allowing you to install the TWRP custom recovery on your phone. This one-click TWRP Flasher tool helps you to flash unofficial TWRP made by either Mauronofrio or Mahajant99.
In the Normal way to install the TWRP on any phone, you have run some commands to flash the TWRP on the Device. But with the TWRP flasher tool all, you have to run the app on your PC and Choose the option to install the TWRP and it will do the work, no need to enter the commands manually to flash the custom twrp on your phone. This tool simply makes the whole process much simpler and easier.
Table of Contents
How to Use TWRP Installer Tool to Install TWRP on POCO X3
To install the TWRP recovery on the phone, first you have to unlock the bootloader of your phone. Without Unlocking the phone you can’t install the custom recovery on your phone, So do check our Xiaomi Unlock Bootloader guide here.
Once the TWRP is installed on your phone, you can do lots of thing with TWRP. You can install Custom ROM on your phone, Flash Magisk to get the root access on your phone. To know more about TWRP recovery, check our Guide About TWRP here.
Download TWRP Flasher Toolkit for POCO X3
You can grab the file from our direct link below. Just download the zip file and unzip the folder on your Windows PC. if you don;t have the POC then there is another way to install the TWRP with your mobile, Check this Guide to Root and Install TWRP without PC.
Install TWRP on POCO X3
1. To get started install the ADB and Fastboot drivers on your windows from here. Once completed you will see fastboot/adb folder on your C drive (C:\adb)
2. Download TWRP Flasher Toolkit from the link above to your computer. Extract the zip file and enable USB debugging mode in your phone.
3. To enable USB debugging, First, go to Settings >> About Phone >> Tap MIUI version 7 times or more >> Congratulation you are now a developer. Next, go to Settings >> Additional Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging.
4. Now connect your phone to the PC with USB cable and run the POCOX3NFC-TWRP-FLASHER.bat file from the TWRP flasher Folder. After that Press any key to continue. You’ll go to the main menu.
5. Now you will see the main menu of the TWRP flasher.
6. Choose menu number 1 or 2. Type either 1 or 2 then press Enter to install the TWRP process on your phone.
7. Make sure your device is connected with the PC. And Press Enter to reboot your phone into Fastboot mode (Bootloader mode).
8. Now wait, and the installer will flash the TWRP custom recovery on your phone.
So this way you can install the TWRP Custom Reocovery on your Xiaomi POCO X3 Phone.