The latest SuperSU 2.82 stable build is officially released for the Android phones to get the root access. With this Stable Zip file, you can easily Root Android phone running on 7.1.2 Nougat or earlier. This will work on almost any Android device, and you can easily flash this zip file with the help of custom TWRP recovery and root your Android phone. All credit goes to the original developer named, Chainfire for releasing this new SuperSu 2.8.2 stable zip file.
Once you rooted your android phone, you can flash zip file on your phone, remove unwanted applications, take the titanium and nandroid backup of your phone, install custom ROMs and do lots more things. SuperSU 2.82 stable is now available for download with many bug fixes for devices with boot look problems. So if you want to root your android phone then download the latest build from the below mention link and flash the same on your phone to root your android device.
Table of Contents
SuperSU 2.82 Changelog:
The new SuperSU 2.82 brings stable binaries over prior SuperSU 2.79 SR3. The below change log is for v2.79 and later.
- Expand Samsung detection
- GUI: reworked portions to work with ‘supersu’ context on 7.0+
- GUI: fix binary update notice when superuser disabled by user in some cases
- su: reworked portions to work with ‘supersu’ context on 7.0+
- su/GUI: improve responsiveness when device busy on 7.0+
- sukernel: fix cpio restore failure with very short filenames
- sukernel: no longer patches file_contexts(.bin)
- sukernel: revert force seclabel (no longer needed with ‘supersu’ context)
- supolicy: add “create”, “auditallow”, “auditdeny” policy commands
- supolicy: support “*” for permission/range parameter of “allow”, “deny”, “auditallow”, “auditdeny”, “allowxperm” policy commands
- supolicy: –live/–file no longer apply default patches if custom patches are supplied
- supolicy: –sdk=X option added (required for 7.0+)
- supolicy: reworked all SELinux rules for 7.0+, run as ‘supersu’ context
- ZIP: Separate slotselect and system_root logic
- ZIP: Adjust system/system_root device and mount-point detection
- ZIP: Fix minor errors in documentation
- ZIP/frp: Explicitly label /su
Why Download SuperSu zip file
SuperSU zip file contains the SuperSU app and the binaries required to get root access on the Android phone and tablets. This means all you have to flash this zip file once on your device and ti will allow to give you the root permission on your phone. After that, you can make any change on your system. Check out our benefits of rooting guide here.
Download SuperSU 2.82 or later
Grab the latest SuperSU file from the link below and follow the instructions on how to flash it using TWRP recovery.
Download Latest SuperSU v2.82 (.zip)
How to Flash Super Su Flash zip via TWRP Recovery to Root Android
To flash this zip file first, you need to install the TWRP recovery on your Phone. Check out this page to install the TWRP recovery on your phone. Or if you are looking for the specific Android phone and want to flash the TWRP on your phone check these TWRP installation guides.
Once TWRP is flashed on your device, follow the below mention guide to install the SuperSU zip file and root your phone.
1. Download and transfer the SuperSU zip file from above say download link and save it in your device’s storage.
2. Now boot your device into TWRP recovery mode.
3. Once you are in the recovery mode, Tap on Install and select the SuperSU zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
4. After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of the screen to start the flashing process on your phone.
5. Once the SuperSU is flashed, you’ll get Reboot System option, select it. And your phone will reboot, and the first boot will take some time.
Congratulations! Your device should be rooted now with the help of Supersu Zip file. Look for the SuperSU app in app drawer. To check your phone is rooted or not, you can download this Root Checker app from Play Store.