Facebook has finally released its first official iPad app, with the help of new Facebook app people can now take photos or high-definition video from within the app. The images can then be tagged and automatically posted to the news feed. Facebook has also integrated Airplay into the app which allows people to share images and video to a large-screen television that is connected to an Apple TV.
So now Facebook users can can enjoy video chat with friends, IM, and play games using full-screen mode. Watching and recording HD video is also possible in the app.
Features of new Facebook iPad App:-
1. Enjoy bigger, better photos: Your photos are high-res and easy to flip through, like a real photo album
2. Navigate anywhere, fast: Just tap, slide or pinch to move from one screen to another
3. Play games on the go: Access your favorite Facebook apps and games, wherever you are
4. Focus on what matters: Zoom in on your friends’ photos, updates and stories
5. Never lose your place: Share a photo, update your status or send a message without leaving News Feed
6. See who’s nearby: Check out the Nearby map to see what your friends are up to
Download Facebook iPad App here via – ToTheMobile