To Flash Global, Developer, China, Beta MIUI 9 or MIUI 10 ROM you need an MIUI / MI flash tool. But most of the Xiaomi user is not comfortable to use that flashing tool. So here we are going to show you how you can easily Flash MIUI 9 or MIUI 10 ROM on any Xiaomi phone with the help of Official Mi Flash tool and With Recovery Method. Flashing is not an easy process it takes some patience and some knowledge that what are you doing and how will it work. Here you can find all answers about your flashing the latest MIUI ROM.
This method is the safest way to flash MIUI 9 and MIUI 10 update on your Xiaomi phone. In this method, you have to download the fastboot ROM or MIUI Recovery ROM for your phone from the MI official site and have to flash the same on your phone to apply the latest MIUI 10 update. So let’s get started and see how we can use this method and yes, this miui flash guide will work on Xaiomi phone whether its Redmi Note 4, Note 3, Mi Max or any other Mi Phone.
What is MIUI Recovery ROM
This is a simple zip file of the MIUI 9 or MIUI 10 ROM, Which you can flash on your phone with the updater app of your phone. All you have to save the zip file on your phone and install it with the help of recovery method.
What is MIUI Fastboot ROM
Fastboot ROM is totally different from the Recovery ROM. To flash the Fastboot ROM you need to connect your phone to the PC and Flash the Fastboot file with the help of Xiaomi Flash tool. This method is mostly used when your phone is bricked or stuck on boot loop, or update the rooted Xaiomi phones. Read all the instructions very carefully and follow all the steps one by one.
Disclaimer: We Technobuzz.net team is not responsible for any damage occurs to your handset in case the below steps are not followed correctly.
Pre-requisite to Flash Fastboot ROM
- Perform a total backup of all your important data.
- Make sure you unlock the bootloader of your phone.
- Setup the ADB and Fastboot drivers on your Windows PC.
- Download Xiaomi MI Flashtool here and install it on your Desktop.
- And last, make sure that your phone’s battery is 70% charged.
How To Flash MIUI Recovery ROM Quickly
1. Download the MIUI 9 or MIUI 10 recovery ROM for your phone here. And Save the zip file on your phone’s internal memory.
2. Open updater app on your phone – Select the three dots from the top corner and choose update package. Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
3. After verifying the package and your permissions, it will ask you to reboot the device.
4. Reboot the device and your device will boot up to MIUI 9.
How To Flash MIUI 9 or MIUI 10 Fastboot ROM Quickly
1. Download the Latest MIUI Fastboot ROM for your Phone here and unzip the folder on your desktop.
2. Now download the ADB drivers and Mi Flash tool on your windows from the above mention links.
3. Open the MI Flash tool on your desktop and boot your phone into fastboot mode. To do this first turn off your phone and Hold down the Volume Down button + Power button for few seconds.
4. Now your Xiaomi phone will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the MI Bunny on the screen of your phone.
4. Once your phone in fastboot mode, connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable.
5. Next, go to MI flashing tool and tap on ‘Refresh’ button to see the connected devices.
6. Now go the Extracted MIUI Fastboot folder and copy the path of the folder.
7. Now go back to the Flash tool and paste that path in the “Select” Option.
8. Now in the right bottom of your MI flash tool, you will see three option “clean all”, “save user data” and “clean all and lock”. From here check the Clean all option. If you don’t want to Delete Data from your phone then chose “Save user data” option, in case if you want to Lock the bootloader of your phone then choose “Clean all and Lock” option.
9. Now Tap on ‘Flash’ at the top right to start the flashing process.
10. Now this will flash the Fastboot MIUI ROM on your phone. Once complete you will see the “Success” message on the screen, And you your phone will reboot.
Video Guide for Flashing Recovery & Fastboot ROM
Direct Link of YouTube Video
So this is the ultimate guide to update your phone with the latest MIUI 9 ROM. If this Flash MIUI Fastboot ROM guide will not work for you then you have to see this guide in which you use the Xiaomi TOOL to flash the ROM without Using the Flash tool.
If you have any question and facing some problem during this process then, leave the comments below.
7 thoughts on “How To Flash MIUI Fastboot and Recovery ROM on Xiaomi Phones”
thanx for sharing valuable information.
try in redmi not 3, its not ork showing error no such a file
try in redmi note 3, its not working….. showing error no such a file
Yeah you helped me
Sidhhart sir plzz help me..
Main last time miui 10 (8.7.2 beta ) pe the fir main custom rom (lineage ) pe aa gya
Main wapas kaise jau without being bricked
I think that, who has no pc how he do this?
Comments are closed.