Google is all to release his next phone Google Pixel 4 in the market. And the new phone comes with the new Google Camera 7.0, which comes with lots of new features and changes. If you are the Android Phone user then you can try the new Gcam 7.0 on your phone. To run the Google camera on your phone, the Camera2Api feature must be enabled on your phone. If Camera2Api is not enabled then you can’t run the Google Camera 7.0 On your phone. Here in this guide, we are sharing some apk file of Gcam 7.0, try any one of them, maybe one of them will work for you.
We tested some of these on Our Google Pixel 2, Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi Note 7 Pro, and Redmi Note 5 pro and Gcam 7.0 is working fine on all of them. All credit goes to the Gcam developers for releasing the Gcam 7.0 modded version that should work on most of the Android devices.
One thing you have to remember that these Gcam ports will work only on the Qualcomm processor. If you have the Phone with MediaTek processors, Exynos and Kirkin then these Google Camera 7.0 will not work on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Google Camera 7.0 APK Mod port for all phones
- 1.0.1 New Google Camera 7.1 for Android 10
- 1.0.2 Google Camera 7.0 For Redmi Phones
- 1.0.3 Google Camera 7.0 For Redmi K20 Pro
- 1.0.4 Google Camera 7.0 with Astrophotography
- 1.0.5 Pixel 4 Gcam 7.0 downloads from nullbytepl:
- 1.0.6 Pixel 4 Gcam 7.0 downloads from Parrot:
- 1.0.7 Pixel 4 Gcam 7.0 downloads from the_dise:
- 1.0.8 Other Google Camera 7.0 Mods
- 1.0.9 Stable GCam 7.0 Rdmi Note 5 Pro
Screenshots of Google Camera 7.0
As you can see in the screenshots above, the first thing you notices that UI completely changes. Now the camera modes have been shifted below and shutter button moves to above the options. Now the top bar, where you would find settings like Motion photos, HDR, flash, is now gone. Now you can access them via clicking on the new drop-down menu at the top center of the screen.
New features of Pixel 4 Gcam 7.0
- Camera coaching” feature that tips you on how to take a better photo
- The Camera photo resolution options are limited to just “Full resolution” and “Medium resolution.”
- In Advanced settings, you’ll find a new “save selfie as previewed” option which, when disabled, turns off mirroring of front-facing camera shots.
- Now the Night Sight Mode has the Zoom Option.
Download Google Camera 7.0 APK Mod port for all phones
Below are some links of latest Gcam 7.0. Download the Apk file on your phone and install the same to use Google Camera 7.0 on your device.
NOTE: These Camera ports will work only on those devices which has Camer2api Enabled and devices with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon processors.
New Google Camera 7.1 for Android 10
- New Google+Camera+7_1 .apk for Android 10 | Download here
Google Camera 7.0 For Redmi Phones
- GCam 7 For Redmi Phones | Download here
Google Camera 7.0 For Redmi K20 Pro
- PMGC_7.0.009_FinalBuild_V14.apk | Download here
Google Camera 7.0 with Astrophotography
Pixel 4 Gcam 7.0 downloads from nullbytepl:
Pixel 4 Gcam 7.0 downloads from Parrot:
- Google Camera 7.0 APK mod | PMGC_7.0.009_AWBSettingsVersion_V4.apk
- Google Camera 7.0 APK mod | PMGC_7.0.009_V2.apk | Gdrive mirror | Box Mirror
- Previous release: PMGC_7.0.009_RelesedDogFoodVersion_V1.apk
Pixel 4 Gcam 7.0 downloads from the_dise:
- Google Camera 7.0 APK mod | DMGC_7.0.009_ver.0.1-dogfood.apk
Other Google Camera 7.0 Mods
- Gcam 7 for Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Gcam for Redmi Note 5 pro
Stable GCam 7.0 Rdmi Note 5 Pro
Try any of these Gcam 7.0 apk files on your phone and enjoy the features of Google Camera on your Android. In none of the Gcam 7.0 will work for you then wait for some days to release some more new mods of GCam 7.0
If you have any questions regarding this guide or facing some problem, then leave the comment below, and we will help you to fix it up.