How to Enable Camer2api and Install Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 without Root and Unlock Bootloader? From last few days, we are getting so many emails regarding how to install the Google Pixel 3 Camera on Zenfone Max Pro M2 without unlocking or rooting the phone. Yes, you can do this easily with one fastboot command. No need to unlock the bootloader of the phone or root the Zenfone Max Pro M2 to enable camera2api. Once the camera2api is enabled on your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 android phone you can install your fav Google camera on your phone.
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 is powered by 1.95GHz octa-core processor and the lastest phone form the ASUS. The best thing about this phone is that it comes with the huge 5000 mah battery. Also packed with 12-megapixel (f/1.8, 1.25-micron) primary camera and a 5-megapixel secondary camera on the rear and a 13-megapixel front shooter for selfies. many android phone users already bought this device and most of them want to use the Google camera on this device. So here in this guide, we will show you how you can easily install the Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 without Root.
The best part of this guide is that this will not void the warranty of your phone so that means no need to unlock the bootloader of your phone. All you have to run one fastboot command to enable the camera2api on your phone. So let’s get started and enable Camera2API without Unlock or TWRP and Install Google Camera Without Root on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2.
Install Google Camera On ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 Without Root
We tested this method on our ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 and it works without any problem. Read all the instructions very carefully and follow all the steps one by one on your phone. Don’t skip any step otherwise, you will not able to run the Google Pixel 3 camera on your phone.
Download File to Install Google Camera
1. Download the ADB drivers here on your PC and install the same on your phone.
2. Now download these Fastboot files Platform tools folder here and unzip the folder on your desktop.
3. Download Google Pixel 3 camera apk file here to install Google Camera on your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2.
Steps to Install Google Pixel 3 Camera Without Root on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2
1. Make Sure that USB debugging is enabled on your phone.
2. Now install the ADB drivers on your Windows PC and Unzip the platform tool folder on the desktop.
3. Now boot your phone in the Fastboot mode. To do this first turn off your phone and now hold down the Volume Up + Power Buton together.
4. Open the Platform-tools folder that you unzipped on your desktop in Step 2.
5. Now press and hold ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in the folder and select ‘Open command window here.’
6. Now the phone is in the fastboot mode, Connect it to the PC and enter the following command to enable camera2api on your device.
fastboot oem enable_camera_hal3 true
This will help enable the camera2api on your phone.
7. Now run the following command to boot your phone
8. Now the Camera2API is enabled on your phone.
9. Now install the Google Pixel 3 Camera apk file on your phone.
10. Now the Google Camera is installed on your phone.
Congratulations! You have enabled Camera2 API without losing the ability to receive OTA Update since you do not flash any custom recovery.
Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 Without ROOT & UNLOCK
Direct Link to Youtube Video
If you have any question about the guide or facing some problem during the process then leave the comments below, and we will help you to fix it up.