Redmi Note 6 Pro is one of the newest phones from the Xiaomi and Many users already bought this device. Now many of them want to install the Google Camera on Redmi Note 6 Pro, Same like the Redmi Note 5 Pro user are enjoying Google Pixel 3 Camera on their devices. So here in this guide, we will show you how to install Google Camera on Redmi Note 6 Pro. Currently, to install the Google Camera on Note 6 pro you have to unlock the bootloader of the Phone and install the TWRP custom recovery on the Redmi Note 6 Pro.
No Doubt Google Camera is one of the best camera and with the help of GCam you can click great pictures on low light Condition too. So every other mobile phone users want to install the Google Camera on their device. In this guide, you have to just install one zip file on your phone with the help of TWRP custom Recovery and after that, you can install your favorite Google Camera on the Redmi Note 6 Pro. Right Now this method will work only with TWRP custom recovery, but very soon we will come with the new guide which doesn’t need the TWRP and not even break the OTA updates on your phone.
So without wasting the time lets get started and download the google camera on the Redmi Note 6 Pro. Do take the full backup of your phone, if something goes wrong then you can restore your files on the phone. So let’s get started and download the Google camera on Your MIUI 10 Redmi Note 6 pro phone.
Table of Contents
Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 6 Pro
This guide is only for the Redmi Note 6 Pro users. And don’t try this method on any other Xiaomi Phones. Read all the instruction very carefully and follow all of them one by one on your device to successfully install the Google pixel 3 Camera on Redmi Note 6 pro.
Pre-Requirement to Install Google Camera
1. Unlock the bootloader of Your Redmi Note 6 Pro here.
2. Install TWRP Custom Recovery from here on Note 6 Pro.
3. Download the camera2api enabler Zip file here and save it on your Mobile.
4. Download Google Camera for Note 6 Pro here
Steps to Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 6 Pro
1. Save the Camewra2Api Zip file on your Redmi Note 6 Pro internal memory.
2. Now boot your phone in TWRP custom Recovery mode. To do this first switch off your phone, now hold the Volume Up + Power Button together.
3. Now your Phone will Boot in the TWRP mode.
4. From here Tap on the Install button and locate the Camera2Api zip file that you save on your phone in step 1.
5. Flash that file on your phone.
6. Once the flashing process is completed. Reboot system.
7. Now your phone is booted. Open the Files manager and install the Google Camera apk file on your phone.
8. Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Redmi Note 6 Pro.