Controlling you PC via your Android tablet or phone looks cool. But you can do it easily with Wyse PocketCloud Pro Android app. With Wyse PocketCloud and PocketCloud Pro you can remotely access your desktop, multimedia, files and applications from your Android phone or tablet.
Staying connected has never been easier! Now optimized for Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) tablets. PocketCloud enables remote access to Windows or Mac desktops over WiFi and 3G/4G networks.
Read Also: 20 Must have Android apps for every user
How to Setup Wyse PocketCloud Pro on your Android Device:-
Auto Discovery: PocketCloud enables hassle-free access to your desktops with minimal setup and no technical know-how. Simply login with your Google credentials to PocketCloud and our Companion applications on as many Mac or PCs you want to access.
Advanced setup option: PocketCloud supports RDP, VNC and VMware View connections. Simply enter the IP address or hostname to connect.
PocketCloud standard features:
– Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) tablet support
– Three connection options:
– RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol)
– VNC (Virtual Network Computing)
– Auto Discovery (through your Google account)
– Intuitive User Interface
– Touch Pointer: high accuracy screen control
– Auto Discovery: hassle-free setup
– Keyboard auto-activation
– Limited to 1 computer
Upgrade to PocketCloud Pro to add these features:
– RDP 256-bit NLA/TLS encryption
– VNC 128-bit encryption
– RDP Sound with auto-bandwidth mode
– Auto-fit and extended resolutions for RDP
– VMWare View support
– Secure Tunneling for VNC Auto Discovery
– 3rd party app integration (URL scheme)
Download Wyse PocketCloud Pro here
Don’t forget to Subscribe to our feed and Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for updates.