Rooting a Android Device is difficult process, but now you can do this easily with simple and easy steps. Now there is a app SuperOneClick, which will help you to root your Android Mobile phone. So today will guide you how to root your Android Phone.
Here are the Steps:-
1. Download the SuperOneClick app here and don,t run it now.
2. Now Connect your Phone to Computer and make sure that the SD card has not been mounted.
3. Now enable USB debugging on your phone by going to Settings->Applications->Development and enabling “USB Debugging“
4. Now double-click on SuperOneClick.exe to run it.
5. Go ahead and click “Root” in SuperOneClick.
6. Now sit back and wait, You may see warnings, but so long as it doesn’t “hang” on waiting for device, things should keep scrolling until it finally returns the “Success!” message.
7. Once finished, reboot the phone and you can see new “SuperUser” Icon ii your apps. If you see it, you’re rooted.