Worried about your stolen Laptop, how to recover your stolen Laptop. Now you can easily Recover your stolen laptop with free Prey App. Prey is a free theft tracking and recovery software that really works in case of laptop stolen. It supports to Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, and Android. It allows you to gather all the information regarding your stolen laptop like the device’s location, hardware and network status, and optionally trigger specific actions on it.
With this tracking app you can easily locate your stolen laptop, you just have to install the tracking app on your laptop, so next time you lost your laptop it will help you to track and recover it.
Here is the Guide How To Track and Recover Your Stolen Laptop
1. To Get Started Install the Prey App for Your Windows or MAC here.
2. Now Create a new User Account entering your info.
3. After this You will receive an activation link in you mail box to log in to Control Panel. And login with Your User ID and Pass.
4. Now in Control Panel You can See Your Laptop, In future you can also add more devices by Clicking Add more Device Button
5. Now go to the Setting panel and Activate activate your protection Like Alerts, Webcam, Screenshot, Lock PC, Alert and all.
6. If you Lost your Laptop than go to Setting Panel and Turn the Missing Option to ON, to get the Detail Report about your Stolen Laptop.
Prey is entirely free and useful app for all laptop users, and it supports so many types of devices. you have to must try this app on your laptop. Hopefully you’ll never need it, but if you do you’ll be glad it’s there.
1 thought on “How To Track and Recover Your Stolen Laptop”
Comments are closed.