Windows Phone 7.5 update is also known as Windows Phone Mango. Windows Phone 7.5 Mango offers 500 new updates including a new music hub and better multitasking. Windows Phone 7.5 (“Mango”) is available to install on some phones now. But if you didn’t received the update till now. And want to upgrade on Windows Phone Mango.
Thanks to Wp-central to find a way to force the Mango upgrade. Below are the steps which will help you to Upgrade Windows Phone Mango.
Note:- Try it at your own risk
How to upgrade to Windows Phone 7.5 “Mango”:
1. Connect your Windows Phone to a PC and launch the Zune client.
2. Click on Phone > Settings > Update. Allow the software to tell you whether an update is available. If so, skip this guide. If not, continue to the next step.
3. Click the update button again, and this time immediately disconnect your computer from the Internet (some people have better luck waiting 1 to 2 seconds). Do this by pulling the Ethernet cable, disabling Wi-Fi and ensuring there is no Internet connection.
4. After around 30 seconds or so you should receive a notification that an update is available. This is 7392, a post-NoDo security update.
5. Connect your machine back to the internet and continue with the update process through the Zune client.
6. After 7392 is fully installed, you may receive a notification that another update is available. If so, install Mango now. If not, proceed to the next step.
7. If the second update isn’t popping up on its own, repeat steps 3-5, causing the 7403 update to appear. 8. Install 7403.
9. After 7403 is installed, Zune should automatically start installing 7720, Mango. If it doesn’t happen automatically, force it using steps 3-5 once again.
10. Windows Phone 7.5 “Mango” has been installed!
That’s it! Now Enjoy your Mango.