A Few Days back Google launched the first Beta Version of Android 12 for Pixel and Other Devices. If you’ve got an eligible device like Pixel Latest phone or from Asus, Oneplus, Oppo, Realme, Sharp, Tecno, TCL, Vivo, Xiaomi, and ZTE devices, Then you will apply this Android 12 Beta update on your phone, you can get more info about 12 Update from Official Android 12 Site. Android 12 comes with new and UI and packed with some advanced features like privacy, animations, lock screen, theming, and widgets. Currently the build-in Beta stage and soon we will get the stable build of Android 12.
If you are the Google Pixel Phone users then you can easily install the OTA files or factory images with the help of ADB fastboot Tools. Alongside supported Google Pixel devices, Android 12 Beta 1 is also made available in the form of a GSI that can be flashed on a much wider range of devices. You can check this video how to install the Android 12 GSI on any Android phone.
Before proceeding further, Let’s have a peek at the smartphones which are eligible as of now for the Android 12 Beta 1:-
- Pixel 3, 3A, 3 XL, 3A XL
- Pixel 4, 4A, 4A 5G, 4 XL
- Pixel 5
- Asus Zenfone 8
- Oneplus 9,9 Pro
- Oppo Find X3 Pro
- Vivo IQOO 7 Legends
- Xiaomi Mi 11, Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11i,Mi 11X Pro
- ZTE Axon 30 Ultra
How to install Android 12 Beta on Google Pixel Phones
If you are a Google Pixel phone user then the task is easy and you can install the Android 12 Beta on your phone with some simple clicks. All you have to enroll for the beta testing for your device and you will see the Android 12 Ota Update on your phone.
Follow the below mention steps to install the Android 12 Beta Update on your Pixel Smartphones.
- Visit the Android Beta Program
- Sign in to that website with your associated Google account which is linked to your Pixel phone
- Click on the Opt-In button to download the Android 12 for your phone.
- Accepts all the terms and conditions and click on Join Beta
- Now, got to the phone Settings- System – Advanced- System Update- Check for Update
- And now you will see the Android 12 Ota update on your pixel phone.
So this way you can install the Android 12 Beta Update on your Pixel Smartphones
How to Install Android 12 Using DSU Method
Dynamic System Updates (DSU) is one of the easiest methods to install Android 12 On other Android phones. But for this process, you have to unlock the bootloader of your phone and enable the Developer options on your phone to install the Android 12 update.
- Go to Phone Settings-About Phone-Build Number; Tap 5 times on it to enable Developer Option
- Visit the Developer Options- Enable Developer Option on your android phone to get started.
- From here Search for DSU Loader in dev settings.
- It’ll show you two results:- GSI ARM64; it only has GSI without Google Apps and GSI+GMS ARM64; it has GSI with Google Apps.
- After selecting any one option, it’ll download that GSI image for your phone, and this process will take some time.
- Once downloading will be completed, you will see a notification on your phone “Dynamic System is ready. To start using it, restart your device.”
- Hit the Restart button and the device will reboot and once the device turns on, You can successfully see it’ll be running on Android 12 Beta 1 GSI.
>h3>Video: Install Android 12 With DSU loader