Google has just released the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat factory images and OTA updates for the Nexus and Pixel devices. The new update is available for the Nexus 6P, 5X, Player, the Nexus 9 (LTE & WiFi) and also for the Google Pixel (Xl) & Pixel C. If you are the owner of any these devices then you will get the OTA update on your phone, If you are the rooted user then you have to flash this new Android 7.1.1 Nougat update on your phone manually.
Here in this guide, we are providing you the direct link to the OTA and System images of the Android 7.1.1 Nougat. With this guide, you can easily install the latest update on your phone and enjoy the new features on your phone. This update brings the December security patch that features fixes 40 vulnerabilities ranging from severe to moderate. The full download and OTA links are below.
Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat OTA and Factory Image
- Pixel XL: Android 7.1.1 — NMF26O — Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel: Android 7.1.1 — NMF26O — Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel C: Android 7.1.1 —NMF26H — Factory Image — OTA
- Nexus 6P: Android 7.1.1 —NMF26F (except for Verizon) — Factory Image — OTA
- Nexus 5X: Android 7.1.1 —NMF26F — Factory Image — OTA
- Nexus 6: Android 7.0.0 — NBD91S, NBD91S — Factory Image (2) — OTA (2)
- Nexus Player: Android 7.1.1 —NMF26J — Factory Image — OTA
- Nexus 9 (LTE): Android 7.1.1 —NMF26F — Factory Image — OTA
- Nexus 9 (Wi-Fi): Android 7.1.1 —NMF26F — Factory Image — OTA
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nexus and Pixel Devices
If you are rooted use, then you have to flash the full factory system image of Android 7.1.1 Nougat on your phone. If you are then rooted users with the stock recovery, then you need to sideload the OTA files on your phone. Below are two different method which you can use on your phone and install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nexus and Pixel Devices.
Method 1 For rooted users – Flash Android 7.1.1
This guide is only for the Rooted users. All you have to download the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat factory image from the above mention link and flash the same on your phone.
Follow this guide to update your phone with Android 7.1.1 Nougat – Flash Factory Images on Google Pixel and Nexus Phone
Method for Non-rooted users – Sideload OTA update and Install Android 7.1.1
OTA updates can be installed directly with the stock recovery or using the ADB sideload method. For ADB sideload method, visit this link – how to install OTA updates manually on Nexus devices.
Follow and share us on social media. If you need any help with your device, then comment down below.