Here in this article, we will show you how to install Dolby Atmos or Dolby Digital on Your Android 10 MIUI 12 Devices. We tested this method on Our Redmi K20 Pro and POCO X2 (Redmi K30) and the sound mod is working perfectly. With this Dolby sound mod, you can get amazing sound experience on your Android phone. So in this article, we will cover all about How to Install Dolby Atmos on Android?. The process is a little bit lengthy and needs a rooted phone to install Dolby Magisk module. After that, you can enjoy Dolby Sound on your phone.
The Samsung Galaxy series, OnePlus 8 series and Razer Phones all come with Dolby Atmos pre-installed. And many other mobile phone users are missing this feature on their device. But don’t worry by following this guide you can also enable the Dopwnbly on Your Android 10 Devices. We tested this on MIUI 12 Android devices and its working without any issue.
Dolby Atmos app generally comes with presets for scenarios like “Dynamic” or “Auto”, “Movie”, and “Music”, and “Voice”. You can also manually set up these equalizer settings with the help of this app on your phone and created your own downs presets. It also includes Bass Enhancer and Intelligent Equalizer.
Table of Contents
What is Dolby Atmos?
Dolby Sound mode provides space surround musical experience. You will feel music across three-dimensional spaces on your Android phone. Most of the famous theatres use Dolby Audio System in their speakers. It makes sound awesome and people love to watch movies in those cinemas. So you can lose get that type of sound on your Android phone with these Android Dolby Sound Mod. It has an awesome equalizer which can help you to experience an amazing sound through your speakers.
Dolby Atmos Download For Android
As we mentioned above to install Dolby on your phone. You need a rooted phone with Magisk Manager. After that, you have to install the Dolby Magisk Module on your phone. Below are the link of the file which you need to install the Dolby Sound Mode on your device.
How to Install Dolby Atmos on Android MIUI 12
- Open there Magisk manager app on your Rooted Phone.
- Once you are on the Magisk Manager, go to the Menu and Tap on the Modules Section.
- Now from here tap on the Add or Plus button and select the Dolby Mgsik Zip file to start the installation process.
- Now the installation process will start on your device. Once the installation process is completed reboot the phone.
- One the phone is booted. Install the Se Linux mode change APK file on your phone.
- Run the App and tap on the PERMISSIVE Button and you are done.
- Now go to the App Drawer and Run the Dolby Application on your phone. And Give all permission to the app.
Now the Dolby is installed on your MIUI 12 Android 10 device. This is the easiest and best way of using this app on your mobile. Now, it’s completely installed on your device and you can check out Sound quality using this.
Video : Install Dolby on Android
This is How to Install Dolby Atmos on any Android, no matter which phone you have!! You can follow this method to download Dolby Atmos on your Android 10 device.