MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM OTA update is now available for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 users. The new ROM is based on the Android Lollipop and comes with some new bug fixes. Here in this tutorial, we will guide you how to update your phone with Latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3. This update will be available for some random users, and you can get the download link of the MIUI 8 update from here flash the same on your phone with the update applications of your phone.
The new update is MIUI 184.108.40.206 and rolled out via OTA (over-the-air) and is about 73MB in size, to apply this update on your Redmi Note 3, your phone should be run on the MIUI 220.127.116.11 global stable version. If you are on some other ROM then first flash the MIUI 18.104.22.168 and after that follow this method to download and install MIUI 22.214.171.124 OTA update On Redmi Note 3. Here we provide you the OTA for MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3. Download the same from the below mention link and save it on your phone.
Read all the instruction very carefully and follow all the steps one by one on your phone. So without wasting your time, let us get started and apply this new MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM OTA update on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 OTA update
Visit the below mention link and download the zip file of the latest Global stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 OTA update file. And save the zip file on your phone and Remeber the location of the file. And follow the below mention process to update your Redmi Note 3.
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 to MIUI 22.214.171.124 OTA File
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Recovery ROM – Coming Soon
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Fastboot ROM – Coming Soon
How to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 OTA update On Redmi Note 3
1. Save the OTA zip file on your phone first.
2. Now open the update application on your phone. Make sure your phone is running on the MIUI 220.127.116.11 to apply this update.
3. Now from here tap on the three dots from the Top right corner and select the option “Choose Update package.”
4. Now the explorer screen will open on your phone. Locate the OTA zip file and from here select OK. (Make sure your Wifi is on)
5. Now a pop screen will open on your screen From here tap on ” Update and reboot.”
6. Now your phone will boot, and you will see the updating process will start on your phone, and this will take some time near about 5 to 10 minute, So be patience.
7. Once the process is completed, your phone will reboot and you are running on the latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 version.
Enjoy! The new ROM on your Remi Note 3.
Video Guide to Update Redmi Note 3 ith MIUI 22.214.171.124
So this way you can easily install the MIUI 126.96.36.199 on your Redmi Note 3.