Finally, OnePlus team released the OxygenOS 11 Android 11 Stable build for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro users. The new Oxygen Os 11 is based on the Android 11. The OOS comes with lots of new features like Always-on Display, New Dark Mode toggle, New Live wallpapers, and more. If you OnePlus 8 Series users and want to install OxygenOS 11 Android 11 On OnePlus 8 or Oneplus 8 Pro. Here is the full guide to installing the same on your device.
The OS update includes many visual changes aimed at improving one-handed use, some of which are heavily inspired by Samsung’s One UI. Note only this OnePlus also includes a new OnePlus Sans font, seemingly replacing the old OnePlus Slate.
Features of new OxygenOS 11 Android 11
- New visual design (including Weather app, Launcher, Gallery, Notes)
- New layout for more comfortable and convenient one-handed operation
- Always-on display function, including 11 new clock styles
- Live wallpaper that changes according to the time of day
- New OnePlus Sans font that improves readability
- Optimized Dark Mode, including the ability to automatically turn on and off and a shortcut in Quick Settings
- 3 new Zen Mode themes, more timing options, and new Group feature to let you experience Zen Mode with your friends
- New Gallery function that automatically creates a weekly story based on your photos and videos
Changelog for OxygenOS 11 stable update for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro
Download OxygenOS 11 Android 11 for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro
You can download the builds from the links below. Save the zip file on your phone’s internal memory and follow the installation instruction form below to update your OnePlus 8 with this new OOS 11 Version.
OnePlus 8 Pro
How to Install OxygenOS 11 On OnePlus 8 Series
Note: This upgrade method will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.
- Download the latest OxygenOS ROM upgrade zip package from the download section
- Copy the OxygenOS ROM upgrade zip to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Click top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Video: [FIRST LOOK] OxygenOS 11 Android 11 DP 3 | Always on Display | Oneplus 8, 8 Pro
So this way you can install the latest Oxygen OS 11 Version on your Oneplus 8 and Oneplus 8 pro Device. If you have any questions regarding this guide or facing some problem, then leave the comment below, and we will help you to fix it up.