Finally, OnePlus team released the OxygenOS 11 Android 11 DP 3 for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro users. The new Oxygen Os 11 is based on the Android 11 Beta 3. The OOS comes with lots of new features like Always-on Display, New Dark Mode toggle, New Live wallpapers, and more. If you OnePlus 8 Series users and want to install OxygenOS 11 Android 11 DP 3 On OnePlus 8 or Oneplus 8 Pro. Here is the full guide to installing the same on your device.
As the ROM is still in beta stage, but most of the things are working fine on the phone. The OS update includes many visual changes aimed at improving one-handed use, some of which are heavily inspired by Samsung’s One UI. Note only this OnePlus also includes a new OnePlus Sans font, seemingly replacing the old OnePlus Slate.
Table of Contents
Features of new OxygenOS 11 Android 11
- New visual design (including Weather app, Launcher, Gallery, Notes)
- New layout for more comfortable and convenient one-handed operation
- Always-on display function, including 11 new clock styles
- Live wallpaper that changes according to the time of day
- New OnePlus Sans font that improves readability
- Optimized Dark Mode, including the ability to automatically turn on and off and a shortcut in Quick Settings
- 3 new Zen Mode themes, more timing options, and new Group feature to let you experience Zen Mode with your friends
- New Gallery function that automatically creates a weekly story based on your photos and videos
Download OxygenOS 11 Android 11 Beta 3 for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro
You can download the builds from the links below. Save the zip file on your phone’s internal memory and follow the installation instruction form below to update your OnePlus 8 with this new OOS 11 Version.
Want to go back to Android 10? Download the RollBack package from below links:
- Download links for OnePlus 8 Pro:
How to Install OxygenOS 11 On OnePlus 8 Series
Note: This upgrade method will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.
- Download the latest OxygenOS ROM upgrade zip package from the download section
- Copy the OxygenOS ROM upgrade zip to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Click top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Video: [FIRST LOOK] OxygenOS 11 Android 11 DP 3 | Always on Display | Oneplus 8, 8 Pro
So this way you can install the latest Oxygen OS 11 Version on your Oneplus 8 and Oneplus 8 pro Device. If you have any questions regarding this guide or facing some problem, then leave the comment below, and we will help you to fix it up.