Resurrection Remix is one of the most famous custom ROM and most of the android fan love this ROM for about its features and battery. Now you can Install Resurrection Remix on Redmi Note 4. Resurrection Remix Android Nougat 7.1.2 is available for the Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon version. Many Redmi Note 4 users are waiting for this ROM and now the ROM is officially available to download. The new ROM is packed with lots of new features such as advanced quick settings, gesture control interface customization, lock screen customization and much more. If you are the Redmi Note 4 user and want to download Resurrection Remix on Redmi Note 4. Here is the full tutorial which you can follow on your Redmi Note 4 and update your phone with Android Nougat 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Custom ROM.
To flash the Resurrection Remix on Redmi Note 4 all you need a Rooted Redmi Note 4 with TWRP custom Recovery. Check out our new guide how to Root Redmi Note with the help of TWRP recovery. After that, you have to flash two zip file (Resurrection Remix ROM zip file and Google Apps zip file) on your phone and you are done. This process will delete all your data so do take the full backup of your phone. Read all the instruction carefully and follow all the steps one by one on your phone.
So let’s get started and Install Resurrection Remix on Redmi Note 4 and flash the same with the help of TWRP custom Recovery. Warning: Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process.
Table of Contents
Download Resurrection Remix on Redmi Note 4
Download Resurrection Remix for Note 4 here and save the zip file on your phone.
Download Google Apps Gapp zip file here and save the zip file on your phone.
Install Resurrection Remix on Redmi Note 4
1. As we already mention above that you need a rooted phone with TWRP recovery for the Redmi Note 4. Now save both the Resurrection Remix and Gapps zip file on your phone. The same files that you downloaded from the Download Section.
2. Now Boot your Phone in TWRP recovery mode. To do this turn your phone and Hold the Volume Down + Power button to boot your phone in recovery mode.
3. One your Phone on the TWRP recovery mode. Tap on the Wipe > Advanced Wipe and Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data and Cache. Now Swipe to Wipe from Bottom. NOTE:- Don’t Select the Internal Storage. otherwise, you will delete the ROM zip file.
4. This will wipe the previous ROM from your Redmi Note 4and now you are ready to install the new ROM on your phone.
5. Go back to the main screen of TWRP custom recovery and Tap on the Install option and Locate Resurrection Remix zip file and flash the same on your phone.
6. After that Locate Google App Gapps zip file and flash the same. You need to flash this zip file to install all the Google Application on the ROM. Otherwise, you will find any Google apps on your phone like Google play store, Gmail etc.
7. Once both the files are successfully installed on your phone. Tap on Reboot System.
Video Guide – How to Install Resurrection Remix [NOUGAT] REDMI NOTE 4
Now your phone will boot and the first boot will take some time near about 5 to 8 minutes to make some change on your phone. Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 should now have Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Nougat custom ROM installed!
If you facing some problem during the installation, feel free to drop us a comment below and we will reply you back ASAP with the fix or the solution to your problem.