Many MI users faced so many problems at the time of installing the MIUI 9 fastboot ROM with MI Flash tool. So here in the guide we will show you how to Install Stock MIUI 9 ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro Without Mi Flash Tool. This guide will work any MIUI 9 Phone, whether it is Redmi Note 5, Note 4, Mi Mix etc. With the help of this guide, you can also Unroot your phone, Fix the boot loop of your Xiaomi phone, Fix the Stuck on a Logo Screen issue and easily Flash the updated Stock MIUI 9 Fasstboot ROM on your phone. The best part of this guide that you will not lose any data from the phone.
Here we are not using the Official Mi Flash Tool to install the stock MIUI ROM. Because most of the time many users will face some issues with the Mi Flash Tool. Sometimes the phone is not connected to the Mi Flash tool and some time they will get some error in the flash tool. But in this method, we will show you how to install the fastboot ROM on any Xiaomi phone without using the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool.
All you have to download the fastboot ROM for your phone, which you can download from the below mention download section. And a Windows PC to flash the MIUI 9 ROM. We tested this method on our Redmi Note 4 and Redmi Note 5 pro and works perfectly. You can use the same method on any MIUI phone, but make sure that you downloaded the correct Fastboot ROM for your phone. So let’s get started and install the Stock ROM on Xiaomi phones.
How to Install Stock MIUI 9 ROM
Safest and easiest way to flash the Stock ROM on MI Phones. All you have unlocked the bootloader of your phone and follow this guide to flash the ROM.
Before Proceeding ahead we need Fastboot ROM of your device. Of course! Download Latest or Older any ROM you want from the below links. Read all the steps very carefully and follow them one by one on your phone.
Advantages Of Flashing Stock MIUI 9 ROM
- Flash Stock Firmware To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem and other bugs
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Unroot Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Fix lag or stutter on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Pre-Requisites to Flash Fastboot ROM
- This guide is only for Xiaomi phones.
- Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage to your phone while flashing the ROM.
- Download the ADB platform Tools folder here and unzip the folder on your desktop.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download MIUI 9 Fastboot ROM for Xiaomi MIUI 9 PHone
- Download MIUI 9 Global Stable V184.108.40.206.NEIMIEK for Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Download MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM for other Xiaomi Phones
Select the Fastboot ROM which you want to flash in your Redmi note 5 pro and save the file on your windows desktop.
Steps to Flash the Stock ROM on MIUI 9 phones
1. Make sure that your phone’s bootloader is unlocked. If it’s locked then you can’t flash the fastboot rom on your phone.
2. Now unzip the Fastboot ROM folder on your desktop and you will see some files and images folder in the Fastboot ROM folder.
3. Now unzip the ADB Platform Tools folder on your desktop. See the Screen Shot below.
4. Now go to the Fastboot ROM folder and copy all the files and paste in the ADB Platform-Tools folder.
5. Boot your phone in fastboot mode. To do this first turn off your phone and now hold Volume Down + Power button together.
6. Now your device will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the fastboot screen on your phone.
7. Connect your phone to the PC with USB cable.
8. Go to the ADB platform folder in which you saved the MIUI 9 fastboot Files. Here you will see some flash file. Download click on the “flash_all_except_data” File. This will start the flashing process on your phone and you will not lose any data.
If you want to lock the bootloader again then run the flash_all_lock file.
If you want to clean install the MIUI 9 ROM then run the flash_all file. (This will remove all the data and apps on your phone)
9. Once the flashing process is completed on your Xiaomi phone. Your phone will reboot.
Video Guide to Install MIUI 9 Stock ROM
Direct Link to YouTube Video
Now you successfully install MIUI 9 Stock ROM on your MIUI 9 without using the Mi Flash tool. By Using this You can upgrade or downgrade your Current MIUI ROM just by downloading MIUI Fastboot ROM.
If you want to use MI Flash tool to flash the ROM then read our guide Install MIUI 9 With Mi Flash tool. This is the method to Fix boot loop, Reinstall MIUI 9/8, Solution for bricked Xiaomi devices.