MI 11 Lite is the mid budgets phone from the Xiaomi in Mi 11 Line Up and Recently Mi 11 lite is launched in the Indian market. The phone comes up with Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor, with a 6.55-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels, and the phone measures 160.53 x 75.73 x 6.81mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 157.00 grams. So these are the specification of the phone, But here in this guide, we will discuss how to Download TWRP Recovery for MI 11 Lite and How to Install TWRP recovery on Mi ll Lite.
Installing TWRP custom recovery on Redmi Note 10 Pro & Max requires an unlock bootloader, which may void the warranty and will wipe all the data from your phone. So do take the full back up of your phone.
Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process. You’ll lose all your data upon unlocking bootloader.
Before installing the TWRP recovery on your Phone, make sure the bootloader of your phone is unlocked, Without Unlocking it you can’t make any changes on the phone. Check out our Xiaomi Unlock Booloadewr Guide here.
Table of Contents
Advantages of TWRP Recovery
- Allows you to flash Custom ROM on Phone
- Helps you to flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Allows you to install and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip Magisk
- Easy to Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery on your phone.
- Allows you to flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- helps you to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi MI 11 Lite (Courbet).
Read the guide very carefully and follow all the steps one by one on your Phone and PC and Do take the full backup of your phone.
Requirements to Install TWRP
- Make sure its battery is at least 60%.
- Orginal USB data cable to connect your phone with PC
- A Windows-based computer. To run some fastboot commands.
- ADB Fastboot Drivers and Android Platform Tools.
Download TWRP recovery
Download the latest TWRP and DM Verity zip file for your phone from the below mention link and save the files on your Windows desktop. You need these file to flash the TWRP on your phone.
Guide to install TWRP on MI 11 Lite
1. Download the TWRP from the Download links and rename it to twrp.img. Save the TWRP file on your Android Platform Tools. Make sure the ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed on your PC.
2. Now time to boot your phone in fastboot mode. To do this Open the platform-tool folder that you downloaded from the above. Now Open the command prompt window in this folder. To do so, hold the Shift key and right-click in an empty location inside the platform-tools folder and select Open PowerShell window here or Open the command prompt window.
Now in the command prompt window run the following command to boot your phone in fastboot mode.
adb reboot loader
Or you can boot it manually by holding the Volume Down + Power Button.
3. Now your phone will boot in the fastboot mode. You will see the MI Fastboot Bunny image on your screen.
4. Next, type the following command lines and hit Enter on the keyboard:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img
5. Now your phone will boot on the TWRP mode. Save the DM verity zip on your phone.
6. Now from the TWRP page, go to Install and Select the DM verity zip file to install the same.
7. That’s it now the custom TWRP recovery is installed on your MI 11 Lite Phone.