Here today in this guide we will learn about the 2 ways to Install Xiaomi.EU ROM on Xiaomi Phones. So in the post, you will learn how to install MIUI 14 Based Xiaomi.EU Fastboot ROM and flash Xiaomi.EU Recovery ROM with Custom Recovery. Xiaomi.EU is one of the most popular MIUI-based ROM and most Xiaomi users like this ROM, which comes with all the latest features of MIUI 14 China ROM and supports around 40 Languages.
As we mentioned above this is a custom-based MIUI ROM, so to download and flash this ROM on your Xiaomi phone. You have to unlock the bootloader of your phone, and you can install this Xiaomi.EU ROM on any Xiaomi phone whether it is Mi, Redmi, or POCO series. Check out our Beginner guide to Unlock the bootloader of a Xiaomi phone here.
How to Install Xiaomi.EU ROM
It is important to note that following each step precisely is crucial to avoid any potential harm to your mobile device. In the event that any damage occurs, we cannot be held responsible. With that said, let’s begin!
In this guide, we will show you two methods to install Xiaomi.EU ROM
1. How to Install Xiaomi.EU Fastboot ROM
2. How to Install Xiaomi.EU Recovery ROM
What is Xiaomi.EU ROM
Launched in 2010, Xiaomi Europe (also known as xiaomi.eu) is a customized project based on MIUI. It allows you to enjoy all the launched features of MIUI 14 China ROM, with additional features and language support.
This Custom based MIUI ROM offers users additional features from the MIUI 14 China ROM but without the unnecessary bloatware or ads within the system. Unlike the original MIUI 14 China ROM, this version is specifically tailored to global users and includes UI elements in English or your preferred language.
Is Xiaomi.EU Official MIUI ROM
No, it’s not the official ROM from MIUI or Xiaomi. It’s a custom ROM based on the latest Build of MIUI 14 China ROM. Xiaomi.eu has been in development for over a decade and has a good developer and user community. For more than ten years, Xiaomi Europe has undergone continuous development and established a thriving community of developers and users. So in simple words Xiaomi.EU is not associated with Xiaomi company, they are developers who create MIUI-based Custom ROM for International users.
Why use Xiaomi.EU ROM
As you know the Official MIUI 14 China ROM comes with all the new features and updates. But most of the users don’t want to use MIUI 14 China ROM, due to the Chinese language and most of them face so many issues on China ROM like no Google Service support, Language issues, Device uncertified, and lots more.
So to avoid all these problems, you must try Xiaomi.EU ROM. The ROM is based on the latest update of China ROM, supports so many languages, supports the Google Play store and even you can run the banking app on Xiaomi.EU Rom Without rooting your phone.
- Based on China/Global Stable builds
- 3way reboot menu (in dev settings)
- MIUI Contacts and Dialer
- Removed ads in MIUI system apps
- MIUI Dialer and Messages apps
- Steps counter in Assistant screen
- More shortcuts on left lockscreen
- Wake up gestures for all devices
- Option to auto-expand first notification
- Notifications priority settings
- More edit options in Gallery app
- Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
- Google apps support integrated
- Removed 5GHz region restrictions
- Confirm dials from call logs
- Morning report on alarm at morning
- More apps supported for AOD notifications
- More styles for AOD screen
- Raise to wake gesture
- AOD notification received animation
- Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle
- Double tap to lock screen
- Battery AI scenes
- Allowed disabling specific system apps
- Importing theme .mtz from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
- No useless Chinese bloatware apps
- More free RAM due to less background processes
- Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content and ads
- No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
- Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
- Added EU T9 dialer support
- Added charging sound switch
- Optimized GPS settings for EU
- Optimized Battery consumption
- Optimized RAM consumption
- Added GSMalphabet into SMS app options
- SafetyNet passed by default without ROOT (Google Pay)
- Play Store Certified
- Added automated tasks in Security app
- Widevine L1 (for supported devices)
Download Xiaomi EU ROM
If your model is compatible with this ROM, then you can download and flash this ROM on your Xiaomi Phone. Below is the Download Link for Xiaomi EU ROM. Visit the site and download the ROM file on your PC or your smartphone.
How to Install Xiaomi.EU Fastboot ROM
1. Make Sure ADB drivers are installed on your Windows PC. These drivers are important to connect your phone to your PC In fastboot MODE.
2. Download the MIUI 14 Based Xiaomi.EU Fastboot ROM from the download section and extract the folder on your Windows desktop.
3. Now boot your Xiaomi phone in fastboot mode. To do this, first, turn off your phone and now press and Hold Volume Down + Power Button to boot your phone in fastboot mode.
4. Once your phone in fastboot mode, connect the phone to the PC with USB cable and run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
– first_install_with_data_format – with data wipe, if you’re flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
– update_rom – without data wipe, if you’re updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
5. Now a command prompt window will open on your desktop to install xiaomieu rom. Type Y on it to start the flashing process.
6. Now the installation process will start on your phone and this process will take 5 to 8 minutes.
7. Once the update process is completed your phone will reboot automatically and now you can set up on your phone and enjoy MIUI 14 Xiaomi.EU rom on your phone.
How to Install Xiaomi.EU Recovery ROM
1. Install the Custom Recovery on your phone, Like TWRP or Orage fox, to use this method you should be on the custom recovery.
2. Download the MIUI 14 Based Xiaomi.EU Recovery ROM from the download section and save the zip file on your phone’s internal memory.
3. Boot your phone in recovery mode. To do this, first, turn off your phone and now press and Hold the Volume Up + Power Button to boot your phone in custom recovery mode.
4. Tap on the install button from custom recovery and select the zip file to install the EU ROM on your MIUI Phone.
5. Once the Xiaomi.eu zip file flashed successfully. Go Advanced, Format Data, and type Yes.
6. Reboot the system.
So this way you can install the Xiaomi EU ROM on your Xiaomi phone, That’s it! Enjoy MIUI 14 experience with xiaomi.eu ROM!
If you like our article then follow us on Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest Tech Releated News, Tips, and How-to Guides, follow Technobuzznet on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.