LG G4 Android 7 Nougat is now available for the South Korean users. The new update is based on the Android 7 nougat and come with some bug fixes. If you are the owner of LG G4 (F500K, F500L, and F500S) variant then you can see the OTA update on your phone. To check the OTA update go to your phone setting and check for the System update in About Phone section. You will find this new LG G4 Android 7 Nougat on your phone.
Or you can Download LG G4 Nougat update from this guide and install the same with the LG flasher update. This one is the official update and not the custom ROM. So you can install the nougat update on your G44 without any worry. But this update is only for the South Korean users and don’t try to install on any other G4 phone.If you are the LG G4 (F500K, F500L, and F500S) phone users then you can use this guide and install the latest LG G4 Nougat update on your phone.
Before flashing the latest update on your phone. Do take the full backup of your phone and make sure that phone’s battery is fully charged. Read all the steps very carefully and follow all of them step by step on your phone.
Download Nogat Update files for LG G3
Download the update file from the below mention link and save the file on your windows desktop computer.
Download LG G4 F500K Android 7.0 Nougat firmware (.kdz) | Mirror Link
Download LG G4 F500L Android 7.0 Nougat firmware (.kdz) | Mirror Link
Download LG G4 F500S Android 7.0 Nougat firmware (.kdz) | Mirror Link
How to Install LG G4 Android 7 Nougat Kdz file
1. To flash the Nougat kdz file on your LG G4 you need an LG Flash tool. Download the LG Flash tool here and install on your PC.
NOTE: – If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe, please install Visual C++ Runtime Library
2. copy the nougat update kdz file in the LG flash tool folder.
3. Boot your LG g4 Phone into Download Mode. To do this first turn off your phone. Press and hold Volume Up button. Connect your device to PC with a USB cable while holding the Volume Up button.
4. Now your phone will boot into the download mode and you will see “Firmware Update” written on top of the screen.
5. Run the LG flash tool and load the .kdz firmware file in the “Select KDZ file” option.
6. Once the file is selected on the Flash tool. Click “CSE Flash” button to proceed on flashing the .KDZ firmware to your LG device.
Normal Flash: Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error. Beware of boot loop when flashing ROM that differs from current ROM on your phone or MOD ROM.
CSE Flash: Choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be gone. It’s suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.
7. Now a new page will open on your screen, Just hit the START button and proceed.
8. Now you’ll see “Select Country & Language” window. No need to choose the desired language, it automatically changes to English as a default setting.
9. Now the flashing process will start and Just wait until it’s 100%. After that, you will see an error on the screen “Connection to server failed”. Just press OK.
Don’t worry its normal. DON’T disconnect your phone at this point.
10. Now you will see that flashing process is started on your phone. Once it’s complete, your phone will automatically reboot.
11. Now you will disconnect your phone from the USB cable.
Check out the video below to install LG G4 Android 7 Nougat
So with this way you can quickly install the official Android 7 Nougat update on your LG G4 smartphone. Now you can enjoy the Nougat feature on your phone.