Lineage OS 16.0 Android Pie 9 Full ROM is now available for the Xiaomi Mi A1 phone users. The new build is based on the latest version of Android 9 and comes with the latest August Security Patch. This is a good news for all Mi a1 phone users who want to test the stable version of Android Pie on their devices. After the release of Android Pie OS for the Google phone. Many Devices get Android pie port like Redmi Note 5 Pro, Oneplus, Redmi Note 4 and now the Xiaomi Android one phone mi a1 is also on the list. The Lineage OS 16.0 has all the features which you can see on the Android Pie. To get this ROM on your phone all you have to install Full ROM zip file and Google apps, after that you can enjoy all the feature of Pie on your Mi A1 phone.
If you are the Xiaomi Mi A1 user and want to the Android 9 on your phone, then here is the full guide which you can use on your phone and install Android Pie 9 Lineage OS 16.0 on Mi A1 Phone. All you need unlock Bootloader Mi a1 with the latest TWRP custom recovery. If you meet this requirement then you can flash the latest build of Lineage OS 16.0 on your Mi a1 phone. Right now all the features of Pie is working fine on the phone. You can also install the Google camera on the phone once you enabled the camera2api on the phone. And click some of the best pics with the Google camera.
We tested the Android Pie 9 Lineage OS 16.0 Full ROM on Our Mi A1 and almost all the features are working fine. If you are interested to flash this ROM on your phone, then follow the below mention instructions on your phone. Read all the steps very carefully and follow all of them one by one on your phone. So let’s get started and Download Android Pie 9 Lineage OS 16.0 for Mi A1 Phone.
Table of Contents
Android Pie Pixel Experience ROM on Mi A1
Warning: Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process. You’ll lose all your data upon unlocking the bootloader.
This guide is only for the Mi A1 users and doesn’t apply this guide on any other xiaomi phones. And before following this guide do take the full backup of your phone.
Download File to Install Android Pie
Save both the zip files on your phones internal memory.
Pre-Requirements to Install Android 9
1. Make sure the bootloader of your phone is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a TWRP custom recovery installed.
2. Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
3. Do take the backup of your OnePlus Phone.
Whats Working on Android P Mi A1
- Mobile Data
- Fingerprint Reader
- HW Buttons
- Alert Slider and Gestures
- Sound / Vibration
Guide to install Android P is On Mi A1
1. Download the Android Pie and other files from the Download section and save all the files on your phone’s internal memory.
2. Once all the files are saved on your device.
3. Boot your phone in TWRP recovery mode. To do this first turn off your phone. Now hold down the Volume UP + Power button to boot your phone in TWRP mode.
4. Once you are in the TWRP mode. From here Tap on the WIPE option.
5. Now Tap on the Advanced Wipe > select Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data and Swipe to wipe from the below of the screen.
6. Once completed, go back to the HOME page of TWRP and tap on the Install Button. And located the Android 9 ROM file and select it.
7. Now from the next page. Swipe to Confirm Flash. Now Flash the TWRP zip file and Reboot to recovery.
8. Once your phone is in recovery mode again. Now flash Gapps file.
9. Once all the files are successfully flashed on your device. Reboot system.
10. In case your phone stuck on the password screen, go back to the TWRP > Wipe > Format Data and type yes. Reboot
11. Now your phone will reboot and the first boot will take some time.
In case you want to install Camera 2 api then first root your Mi A1 phone with this root Guide. And now if you want to disable the hardware Nav keys then install this Magisk module with the help of magisk manager.
Video: Install ANDROID Pie 9 LINEAGE OS 16 on Mi A1
Direct Link of YouTube Video
Now Android Pie is installed on your Mi A1 phone. If you have any question and facing some problem during this process then, leave the comments below.