MIUI 10 Global Public Beta or MIUI 10 Global Open beta is now released for most of the Xioami phones. A few days back Xiaomi released the MIUI 10 Global Closed beta for the beta testers which a normal user does not able to install with the updater app. And most of the Redmi Note 5 Pro users want to install the MIUI 10 Global beta on their phones. But those are the Global closed beta for the beta testers and not the Opened Global Public Beta. So to install those beta version you have to unlock the bootloader of the phone and install the TWRP on your phone.
Now the MIUI 10 Global Public Beta is available for the many devices and here we will tell you how to install the same on your phone without unlocking the bootloader and Installing the TWRP. All you have to do is download the full zip file of the MIUI 10 Global Public Beta for your phone and install with the System Update app.
Below we are sharing the link of the MIUI 10 Global Public Beta for Xiaomi Phones. We are going to update this list soon when the new version is available for your phone. Currently, the new Opened Public betta of MIUI 10 is available for few phones. Soon it will be released for some other phones and we will update the list. Read the below mention guide very carefully and this guide will work with the Update app. But before following the guide do take the full backup of your phone.
Download MIUI 10 Global Public Beta
As we already mentioned above this is the Public Open Global Beta MIUI 10 and comes with all the latest Google Apps and this is not the Chinese version. The MIUI 10 is still in beta stage and you will find some bugs on the ROM. The rom is for the testing purpose and not the stable One. The Global MIUI 10 Stable will release at the end of August month. If you want to test this ROM on your phone then read this guide very carefully.
MIUI 10 Global Public Beta Update Schedule and Supported Devices
Many users have been asking for a specific release date of the devices. So as per the MIUI team here is the list of the devices which will get the MIUI 10 Global Public Beta. But it is only an expected release date. The final release date will be adjusted according to the specific condition. We will keep you updated.
The first batch of devices will receive MIUI 10 Global Public Beta ROM in early July 2018. The following devices are included in this batch:
- Xiaomi Mi 6
- Xiaomi Mi 5
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S
- Xiaomi Mi MIX
- Xiaomi Redmi S2
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2
The following devices are included in the second batch, and will receive the ROM in late July 2018:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Qualcomm)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime
- Xiaomi Mi 5s
- Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Xiaomi Mi Max
- Xiaomi Mi Max Prime
- Xiaomi Redmi 5
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X
The following devices are included in the third batch, and are expected to receive the Public Beta ROM in early August 2018:
- Xiaomi Mi 3/Mi 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S/3X
MIUI 10 Global Public Beta ROM download links
How to Install MIUI 10 Global Public Beta
As you see above that in the download section there is two type of files. Recovery and fastboot. To install the Recovery all you have to use the Phone. And to install the Fastboot ROM you have to use Computer and MI Flash tool.
Below are the two different guide one for recovery and one for fastboot. Choose as per your choice. Which one you want to use on your phone. For Fastboot you have to unlock the bootloader on some Xiaomi phones.
Install MIUI 10 Global Public Beta Recovery ROM
1. Save the MIUI 10 Global Public Beta Recovery zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of your file. Make sure the ZIP file is in the root directory of your phone, not in the folder.
2. Now time to flash the zip file on your phone. Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update. From here click the ‘…’ the icon at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update package”. See the screenshot below.
3. Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI 10 Global Public Beta Recovery zip file that you saved on your phone.
4. Now the phone will check the ZIP file and collect the info about the ROM.
5. Once completed, you will see the option to update your phone. Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 10 Global Public Beta update on your Xiaomi Phone.
6. Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.
7. After all the process gets completed your phone will reboot automatically and keep patience because it will take around 15 minutes to make the device booted up once the updating process gets completed.
Voila. Now your phone running on the latest MIUI 10. Enjoy !!!
Install MIUI 10 Global Public Beta Fastboot ROM
Fastboot process is totally different from Recovery ROM. In fastboot, you need a computer and Mi Flash tool. And in some phone, you need to unlock the bootloader to flash fastboot ROM on MIUI phones.
Here is the complete tutorial to flash the MIUI 10 Fastboot ROM. Download the MIUI 10 Fastboot ROM from the downloads section and follow this guide “How To Flash MIUI 10 Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi Phones”
So this way you can install MIUI 10 ROM on your phones. If so, are you excited to test out the MIUI 10 Public Beta ROM? Let us know in the comments below.