MIUI 10 was announced at Xiaomi event on yesterday. And now the latest beta build of MIUI 10 Global is available for most of the Xiaomi Phones, and Redmi Note 5 Pro is one of the, So here in this post, we will help to Download MIUI 10.3.1.0 Global Stable Update Android Pie On Redmi Note 5 Pro. The new build of MIUI 10 runs on the Android 9 Pie and come with May security patch. This time Xiaomi make so many changes in the MIUI 10 and some the best changes are brand new Recents app menu, MIUI 10 comes with AI Bokeh mode to enhance the photography experience, gesture controls, and AI portrait mode.
The biggest feature which Xiaomi added on the MIUI 01 is Portrait Mode for both dual- and single-camera smartphones. With this new feature Single lens camera, users will click the best portrait phones on their MIUI 10 phone. If you are the Redmi Note 5 Pro user and want to test the latest build of MIUI 10 and download MIUI 10 Global On Redmi Note 5 Pro. Here is the working guide which you can use on your phone and update the same with MIUI 10.
To apply this MIUI 10 update on your devices all you have to unlock the bootloader of the Phone and install the TWRP custom Recovery to flash the MIUI 10 beta zip file on your phone. And yes this process will wipe all the data from your phone so do take the backup of your Redmi Note 5 Pro phone. So let get started and install the MIUI 10 On Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download MIUI 10 10.3.1.0 Global On Redmi Note 5 Pro
- 2 Download MIUI 10 Global On Redmi Note 5 Pro
Download MIUI 10 10.3.1.0 Global On Redmi Note 5 Pro
Download MIUI 10 Global On Redmi Note 5 Pro
This guide is only for the Redmi Note 5 pro users and don’t apply this method to any other Xiaomi phone. Download the MIUI 10 Global Beta zip file from the below-mentioned link and save the zip file on your phone. But before that make sure that TWRP custom recovery installed on your phone. If not then follow this guide Install TWRP on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
–> Download Link Of MIUI 10 8.6.14 For Redmi Note 5 Pro Global Latest
Devices eligible for MIUI 10 China Developer ROM
The company detailed that the closed beta MIUI 10 China Developer ROM will start on Friday, June 1, for the following devices:
- Xiaomi Mi 8,
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S,
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2,
- Xiaomi Mi Mix,
- Xiaomi Mi 6X,
- Xiaomi Mi 6,
- Xiaomi Mi 5,
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2,
- Xiaomi Redmi S2,
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
List of eligible devices for MIUI 10 China Developer ROM in July
The public beta will start in late June or start fo July for the following devices. In late July, the public beta will be available for following additional devices:
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3,
- Xiaomi Mi 5X,
- Xiaomi Mi 5c,
- Xiaomi Mi 5s,
- Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus,
- Xiaomi Mi 4,
- Xiaomi Mi 4c,
- Xiaomi Mi 4S,
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2,
- Xiaomi Mi Max,
- Xiaomi Redmi 5,
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A,
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus,
- Xiaomi Redmi 4,
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A,
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X,
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S/ Redmi 3X,
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro,
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A,
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm/ Redmi Note 4X,
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (MediaTek)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Qualcomm)
Pre-Requirement to install MIUI 10
- Make Sure that Phone bootloader is unlocked and TWRP is installed
- Do take the full backup of your phone. This process will delete all the data.
- Make sure that your phone has enough battery. Above 70%.
Guide to Install MIUI 10 Global on Redmi Note 5 Pro
1. Save the MIUI 10 beta zip file on your phone and remember the location of your phone.
2. Now time to boot your phone in the TWRP recovery mode. To do this, first switch Off your phone, and now Hold the POWER + VOLUME UP button.
3. Now your phone will boot in the TWRP recovery mode.
4. Tap on the WIPE > Advanced Wipe > Select Data, Cache, Dalvik and System and Swipe to wipe. This will wipe all these files and you are ready to flash the MIUI 10 on your phone.
5. Now go back to the home page of TWRP. Tap on the Install and select the MIUI 10 ROM beta file and Swipe to flash.
6. The flashing process will start on your phone and this will take some time.
7. Once the MIUI 10 is successfully flashed on your phone. Reboot System.
8. Now your phone will reboot and the first boot will take some time. Now your Redmi Note 5 Pro is running on the MIUI 10.
Video: Install MIUI 10 Global On Redmi Note 5 Pro
Direct Link to Youtube Video
So with the help of this guide, you can download MIUI 10 and install MIUI 10 on your Redmi Note 5 Pro. If you have any question regarding this guide or facing some problem, then leave the comment below, and we will help you to fix it up.