If you are the Redmi Note 5 Pro users and facing some problem on your phone like Dual 4G support not working properly, Camera issues and other. Now the MIUI 9 22.214.171.124 is available for the Redmi Note 5 pro users. This new update will fix all these problems on your phone. We tested this new update from last 3 days and DUAL 4G is working fine with any operator, the camera works like a charm and the performance of the phone is improved. Here in this guide, we will show you how Download MIUI 9 126.96.36.199 on Redmi Note 5 PRO. And Install this new Stable update on your Redmi Note 5 Pro.
A few days back Xiaomi released the OTA update of MIUI 9 188.8.131.52 for the MIUI 9 184.108.40.206 users. And most of the users already updated their phone with this new update. And after that, they stopped this update and working on the MIUI 10 launch. Now here we go the link of MIUI 9 220.127.116.11 OTA update. Which is around 116 MB size. Now here is the catch, to install this update first you have to install the FULL ROM Of previous ROM which MIUI 9 18.104.22.168, then you can apply this 22.214.171.124 OTA update on your Redmi Notre 5 pro. Below is the full guide to install and Download MIUI 9 126.96.36.199 on Redmi Note 5 PRO.
NOTE:- This guide is only for the those Redmi Note 5 Users who already unlocked the bootloader of their phone. If you are with locked bootloader then this guide will not work you, and you can’t install this update from your phones updater app. To install this new update, you have to run the RedWolf TWRP recovery on your Redmi Note 5 pro. So let’s get started and download MIUI V188.8.131.52.OEIMIFA Global Stable On Redmi Note 5 Pro. Make sure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown during the flashing process. So let’s get started and download Redmi Note 5 Pro Android 8.1 OREO ROM.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download MIUI 9 184.108.40.206 on Redmi Note 5 PRO
Download MIUI 9 220.127.116.11 on Redmi Note 5 PRO
As we mentioned earlier that this is Global Stable version of MIUI 9 ROM and you have to flash this OTA update on your phone with the help of RedWolf TWRP recovery. Below is the full instructions to install the RedWolf TWRP recovery on your phone and flash the MIUI 9 18.104.22.168 OTA update on the Redmi Note 5 PRO.
Read all the instruction very carefully and follow all of them one by one on your phone.
Pre-Requirement to install MIUI 9 22.214.171.124
1. Unlock the Bootloader of your Phone. Without Unlocking the Bootloader you can’t Install the TWRP on your phone.
2. Install and Setup the ADB files on your PC. Now you will see the Platform-tools folder on your desktop. You need to use this folder to install The TWRP on your phone.
3. Download the RedWolf TWRP for Redmi Note 5 Pro here. And dave the Files in the Platform-tools folder.
4. Do take the backup of your phone. If something goes wrong and you will lose your data. Then you can easily restore from the backup file.
Download MIUI 9 126.96.36.199 OTA File and ROM
As we mentioned earlier to apply this OTA update first you have to install the 188.8.131.52 Full ROM and then the OTA file. Download both the files from below and save both of them on your phones internal memory.
NOTE: If you are running on the MIUI 9 184.108.40.206. You have to still download the Full ROM of 220.127.116.11, coz the OTA update will install with MIUI 9 18.104.22.168 Full ROM file. You have to flash both the files together, otherwise, the update will not install.
Install RedWolf TWRP on Redmi Note 5 Pro
Note: Make Sure that the bootloader of the phone is unlocked. Otherwise, it will not work on your phone.
1. Boot your Redmi Note 5 pro in Fastboot mode. To do this first turn off your phone and now hold Volume Down + Power button together.
2. Now your device will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the fastboot screen on your phone.
3. Connect your phone to the PC with USB cable.
4. Now open the ADB platform-tools folder in which you saved the RedWolf TWRP image. Open the Command Prompt Window in ADB folder. To do this Hold Shift button on your Keyboard and Right click on the empty space of the Folder and Select Open Command prompt window.
5. Now in the command promt window, runthe following command to install the TWRP on your phone.
fastboot flash recovery RedWolfTWRP.img
6. The recovey is installed on your phone, now time to boot the phone in TWRP Mode.
fastboot boot RedWolfTWRP.img
This part is done, RedWolfTWRP is installed and the phone is in TWRP mode. Now time to install the OTA update.
Install MIUI 9 22.214.171.124 OTA update on Redmi Note 5 PRO
1. Now your phone is in the TWRP mode. Form the main screen, Click on theme icon on the top – section with RedWolf specific settings. See the screenshot below:
2. Go to the Third tab and From here Enable this checkbox: “Support OTA Survival trigger package”.
3. After this tap on the second tab and change OTA Survival trigger path from to “META-INF/com/miui/miui_update” to “META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary”.
4. Now go back to the main menu and Tap on the Install Button and Select the MIUI 9 126.96.36.199 Full ROM.
5. Now from the next pagre tap on the QUEUE Button and select the MIUI 9 188.8.131.52 OTA zip file.
6. Now Swipe to install to flash both the files on the phone.
7. Now, this will first install the MIUI 9 184.108.40.206 Full ROM file and after that MIUI 9 220.127.116.11v OTA zip file.
8. Once completed REBOOT SYSTEM.
VIDEO: Download MIUI 9 18.104.22.168 OTA Update On Redmi Note 5 PRO
Direct Link to YouTube Video
Voila. Now your Redmi Note 5 Pro is running on the latest MIUI 9 22.214.171.124 Update. If you have any question regarding this guide or facing some problem, then leave the comment below, and we will help you to fix it up.